spring board keep's crashing.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's probably from the SBsettings I had this problem and I had SBsettings installed it was automatically respring by itself that's why your springboard crashed

Hope this helps

welcome to imore, now take a seat and be quiet, unless you know what youre talking about!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Agreed with the general premise, but try not to be too intimidating or you'll scare the newcomers! :)

I've been a bit feisty the last few days...
I'd like I apologize to the new guy.
You can say whatever you want! And I appreciate your contribution!

hammadkhan7

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Guys please help me out! When ever I download something from cydia or installous I get three more icons on my home screen, "idiagnostics" , "isetup" and one more that I dont remember! It happens even if I download stuff from cydia like "fruit ninja" etc. and as this happens it crashes the springboard :/
Please let me know if someone is having a solution for this proble
! And yes one more thing that when ever I switch my off and the turn it on! Those icons disappear and everything becomes normal!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Guys please help me out! When ever I download something from cydia or installous I get three more icons on my home screen, "idiagnostics" , "isetup" and one more that I dont remember! It happens even if I download stuff from cydia like "fruit ninja" etc. and as this happens it crashes the springboard :/
! And yes one more thing that when ever I switch my off and the turn it on! Those icons disappear and everything becomes normal!

first off piracy isnt allowed. so no installuous help here. you should edit your post and remove all the piracy mentions....

secondly, also you are getting "white icons" its been discussed any times here before. you need to update all your cydia crap and the problem will sort itself out, also are you on ios 5.0.1???

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

First off, quit stealing apps! Many of those devs rely on the App Store as their main source of income!
But to answer your question, those three apps are built in by Apple for devs & carriers to use.

Edit: 3cit, are you me from a Fringe universe? :D

Theresa McMenamin

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone can help me, I have an iPhone 3GS that I've had jailbroken for a while now and everytime I'm on an app or anything it crashes and goes back to the main screen, it's been doing it for about 3 weeks now. If someone could help I would really appreciate it :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone can help me, I have an iPhone 3GS that I've had jailbroken for a while now and everytime I'm on an app or anything it crashes and goes back to the main screen, it's been doing it for about 3 weeks now. If someone could help I would really appreciate it :)

might want to start your own topic, and add more details to it...
example
help i have a jailbroken 3gs running ios 4.1 and lately whenever i try to use facebook it crashes to springboard....
just an example, but more info will help us drive right to the heart of the problem.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I've had similar issues. It comes down to RAM memory. All those jailbreak tweaks eat it up and the 3GS isn't blessed with a lot. I can offer two solutions:

1. Restart the phone.

2. Enter Safe Mode by shutting the phone down, pressing and holding the volume up button and powering it back up. See if you can launch apps in Safe Mode. If you can (and you probably will), open Cydia, go to Manage->Packages and remove the things you last installed. Repeat the last sentence's instructions until you can open your apps normally.

Quent Stewart

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
If you don't mind I would like for you to help me as well.
My apps are : miami heat slider, android lock, wallpaper, Barrel, BytaFont, HipStore, PAT Status,

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
From reading other threads, it seems like barrel can cause issues. Try removing that one and see what happens.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal