Best Jailbreak Tweaks!?

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
1. SMS gv extension - sends texts received on your google voice account to the messaging app, and allows you to reply via the messaging app using google voice. I have no messaging plan and just use this, saves me $30/ month
2. BiteSms - love being able to quick reply without having to leave the app I'm in. Can also use it for an instant speed dial by hitting the star in the quick compose, which will bring up your favorites list.
3. Sbsettings and weeflashlight for the notification center - being able to toggle most settings and even respring your device from the notification center is really, really convenient. Weeflashlight let's you use your flash as a flashlight by hitting a button in notification center, I know it sounds silly, but I use this ALL THE TIME. Look under the couch, drop your keys getting out of the car at night, etc.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

ajrietveld

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
1. Lockinfo - I've been using this for years. I tried intelliscreenx and didn't care for the battery consumption. Plus LI has such cleaner status bar icons in my opinion.

2. SBsettings - self explanatory

3. CleanStatus - it does a nicer job of hiding status bar elements than SBsettings. Use it to remove the battery and carrier name.

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
anyone use "Push Tone" for push app notifications?

also looking for an auto silent app. anyone use one? (auto profile has no ios5 support?)

my top 3:

IntelliScreen x
Messages +
Springtomize 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner