Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default Widgets won't work on iOS5?

iPhone 4S

I have searched high and low for this but am not having any luck with the problem I'm experiencing.

I installed dBar 50 via SSH into the correct directory. I cannot get the calender or weather springboard widget to work correctly. I'm new to this somewhat. I understand how to edit code in iFile, directories, etc.. I just don't know what I'm looking at on the iphone. Are the widgets not being pulled from the theme corectly? I've attached 2 screen shots. One is my screen, the other is how it's supposed to look.
    Notice the "double Bars" at top and bottom are not working either. Is this theme just straight up incompatible with my phone?

I have the HTC widget installed and was able to get it working, so I don't know what to do. I am also using iBlank.

I got the theme from there, if you scroll down to comments Mikro explains it and gives links.

Edit: I can't post links or attachments since I'm new and I need 10 posts. If you google "dBar 50" and go to images, it should be the 2nd picture of a blue earth from xsellize. At the bottom left I have a blank box, then the time, but no city, on the bottom box on the right I have "february" but no dates/calender.

I have no "navbar" at the top or bottom.

If you google "dBar 50 Mikro" the first link should be "topjailbreakapps". Scroll to the bottom to the comments section and the dBar 50 theme is all right there posted by Mikro.

Please, please help me someone.