Iap Cracker Purchase Question

khangmg

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
IAP Cracker Purchase Reverse?

I've used IAP Cracker sparingly and came across a great magazine app. The app allows In-App purchases for previous magazines. I tried out the free sample and thought it was pretty good. Not convinced I wanted to tryout an older specific issue with IAP Cracker. Now issue says "purchased" but won't download giving an "error during download due to file missing."

Now I want to buy this issue regardless through Itunes but now it says purchased and won't download. Deleting the original app doesn't do anything since re-downloading it brings up the same "purchased" magazine. These IAP cracker purchases must be stored somewhere in the ipad file system. Can I reset this "purchased" action through editing or deleting a list/file in ifile?

Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've used IAP Cracker sparingly and came across a great magazine app. The app allows In-App purchases for previous magazines. I tried out the free sample and thought it was pretty good. Not convinced I wanted to tryout an older specific issue with IAP Cracker. Now issue says "purchased" but won't download giving an "error during download due to file missing."

Now I want to buy this issue regardless through Itunes but now it says purchased and won't download. Deleting the original app doesn't do anything since re-downloading it brings up the same "purchased" magazine. These IAP cracker purchases must be stored somewhere in the ipad file system. Can I reset this "purchased" action through editing or deleting a list/file in ifile?

Thanks for any advice!

We don't discuss that on this forum, even though TECHNICALLY we aren't talking about piracy, we're talking about how to legally purchase something you've already pirated...
use I file, go to user/bin/applications and delete the whole darn application in one swipe!
Then reinstall via appstore

Last edited:

khangmg

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up about the question posting, 3cit. It is a gray area since it concers actual purchasing it. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl