Bulletin - enable NC at Lockscreen!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY!!!! I came on to post this but you beat me to it... Also custom nc doesn't work with lock info...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Um... Is this working? Because I say no!!! I disabled lock info, I reset activator settings... It does EVERYTHING it says it's supposed to do... EXCEPT bring NC to my lockscreen....
Since I have my two favorite, and most informed iMore members in here... Where do I go to better learn how to customize lock info... What with the horizontal swiping and all... I hear it's pretty deep but to me it's as shallow as a 16 yr old girl....
I only have had a weeks experience with it though

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i had the same issue with Bulletin but after a respring & reboot everything has been fine since. don't know why haha

Massie, should be able to help out with anything LockInfo :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
however, i cannot use Favorites or MusicCenter while in LS, crashes everytime i try to use it

obviously needs some work but i guess it's a start..

edit: i have emailed the Dev about these issues as well

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't work with Lockinfo because Lockinfo isn't showing you the native NC at lockscreen. See the dev's tweet about it:

That's because LockInfo doesn't show the actual notification center on the locks screen. AFAIK only ISX and Bulletin do.

That said, I believe you can still theme Lockinfo's background at the lockscreen...on earlier versions, you had to add the files manually to your Lockinfo folder in your phone. Here are the ones I used for both Infoshade and Lockscreen. Bear in mind, I haven't used Lockinfo for a while, so it's possible the theming process has changed in later builds, but this is the process I used to get my Lockinfo working the way it was in this thread.

Hope that helps.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You have lock info? Or ISX?

neither, anymore. used LI for a long time and after a couple of months with ISX found out i was constantly checking my phone, more than usual!

i came to terms that i am happy with the native notification system and with the addition of Messages+ (standalone) it's perfect, for me

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I installed it on my 3g touch no problems...
However I can't install it on my phone... I went into sbsettings and disabled EVERY SINGLE MOBILE SUBSTRATE ADD ON and still no dice!...
It can't possibly be sbsettings right??

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What's the deal with side swipes? Is it possible to configure multiple pages with lockinfo? Like scrolling? Or is it just for certain plugins like the weather, that has two pages?
Thanks for theme... I'm trying to set it up as I lay in fed not sleeping... Just need to find where I downloaded it onto my phone!!!

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to run both this and lockinfo at the lockscreen? Or are you talking about Custom NC Background?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
In my original post i buried the lead!!

Bulletin now works seamlessly with lockinfo

No I themed my notification background with winterboard. I have been using LI for about a week now and love it. I've wanted notification center on my lockscreen since I got ios5 so naturally I bought this tweak as soon as I saw it...
I could not get notification center on my lockscreen. It actually blocked LI info shade from working as well...
I disabled some Mobil substrates, still didn't work, then i disabled them all, still didn't work...
Oh well LI is awesome
HOWEVER
Today bulletin is updated and now it works great with LI, sorta... I have my notification center setup to show infoshade, and of course had info shade showing on lockscreen with a slide in gesture. After I updated bulletin, I could access NC on lockscreen, but it would actually push infoshade down, off the crave web and leave me with just my NC background pic.
Soninwent to LI settings disabled the gesture for infoshade and now it works great. Same NC everywhere i go!!!
Also trolling around ashmans twitter I found A few repos with nice plugins for LI

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro