Anyone using the Cascade Tweak with infinidock?

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I saw the cascade tweak in cydia and it looked cool and so I downloaded it and use it with Infinidock but
my dock doesn't look like the pictures in Cydia. My app icons are spaced out too much and not
bunched together giving the appearance that some app icons are behind other icons like the pics in cydia.:confused: My dock just looks like infinidock. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I had tried that combo but removed both after random reboots that put my iP4S into safe mode. My icons were spaced out also. I think if you remove cascade and leave infinidock, the icons will bunch together like what your looking for.

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I had tried that combo but removed both after random reboots that put my iP4S into safe mode. My icons were spaced out also. I think if you remove cascade and leave infinidock, the icons will bunch together like what your looking for.
Funny I noticed that I was getting a ton of safemodes and had to restart Springboard. I'll take out cascade and see how it looks. The look that a few others had on their screenshots did look really cool running both tweaks.

Thanks

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I use it, no problems. Make sure you don't have other dock tweaks running with it (like in Springtomize) and that you have Infinidock set to use 7 icons. And of course make its enabled in Settings, then try a respring.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am currently using Cascade and Infinidock together. i have only had two issues so far. for a while it seemed that this setup was somehow affecting the opening & closing of my folders. they would stutter, very weird, but after restoring/re-jb it seems to be fine now. 0 issues with safe mode

the other issue that i have with Cascade is the fact that since all badges appear on the upper right of the icon you have to be careful as to what icon you put on the far right of your setup. due to the fact that the right side of your screen will cut off some of the badge, which bothers me

personally i think that the 5 or 7 icons per page look the best (i use 7). as far as any spacing i have been fine with the default spacing. you can adjust your icons by going to Settings>Cascade>Angle which should help with spacing as well

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have had a problem with the icons that are supposed to be behind the one before it, actually showing up in front of the app before it. This seems to happen when I first come to the springboard either from closing an app or unlocking. It fixes itself after a second. Hadn't noticed this until the last update.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
agghh! after using this for a couple of days now i have noticed a slight stutter right after unlocking the LS

all is well if i remove Infinidock and [Bug Fix: Duplicate Icons, Bug Fix: Stuck Pages] i'm sure i am the only one noticing this and or bothered by it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro