How to jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 on iOS 5.0/5.0.1 via Greenpois0n Absinthe

ronmcse

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
OSX Mountain Lion & Absinthe 2.0.4

Anyone have a solution for OSX Mountain Lion yet? Absinthe 2.0.4 will not open...

---------- Edit ---------
I figured it out.
Step 1: Download Absinthe 2.0.4

Step 2: Right click on the Absinthe icon and select ?Show Package Contents?.

Step 3: Navigate to the Contents/MacOS folder and right click on Absinthe 10.6 and select Open With?Terminal.

Step 4: This will invoke the GUI interface of Absinthe, and you can now proceed with the jailbreak as normal

That?s all there is to it! Special thanks to Idhanta Kakkar for the tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcbbanga4l

leegmoser

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Allyson Kazmucha
Thanks for discussing such an excellent details. I really appreciate your line. This is very useful to me and others who have concerned about discover and jailbreak iPhone.

leegmoser

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
There are lots of software's available and also this is legal. Jailbreaking the iphone allows you to install various applications from Cydia. These applications offers access to various things and also you will be surprised to see the latest applications which apple hasn't offered you earlier.
The most important thing is you should backup your applications if you are jailbreaking your iphone 3gs or iphone 4. These application downloads are free of cost and moreover it permits to backup your data where there is a need of upgrading your phone.

leegmoser

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Really you are right newtondiscovery. Jailbreaking is very necessity for opening an iPhone. We have many application who jailbreak an iPhone quickly.

AlanJolin

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Why oh Why did I upgrade to ios6.0.1, I've JB 3g 3gs 4 nd I JB'ed my 4s but witthout thinking I upgraded software, completely forgot about the A5 processor, and here I am waiting for the Gurus at Dev Team to pawn ios6 A5 never mind,

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why oh Why did I upgrade to ios6.0.1, I've JB 3g 3gs 4 nd I JB'ed my 4s but witthout thinking I upgraded software, completely forgot about the A5 processor, and here I am waiting for the Gurus at Dev Team to pawn ios6 A5 never mind,

Try your luck with TinyUmbrella... who knows, maybe Cydia has your 5.1.1 blobs on file and you'll be able to downgrade :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2