Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Re: How to jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 on iOS 5.0/5.0.1 via Greenpois0n Absinthe

yes it is very good to see this awesome method of unlocking iphone,thanx
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: How to jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 on iOS 5.0/5.0.1 via Greenpois0n Absinthe

best way to unlock iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1
    But this method does not work on iOs 5.1.1
    so tell me ho to unlock iOS 5.1.1
    iPhone Newbie

There are lots of software's available and also this is legal. Jailbreaking the iphone allows you to install various applications from Cydia. These applications offers access to various things and also you will be surprised to see the latest applications which apple hasn't offered you earlier.
    The most important thing is you should backup your applications if you are jailbreaking your iphone 3gs or iphone 4. These application downloads are free of cost and moreover it permits to backup your data where there is a need of upgrading your phone.
    iPhone Newbie

Really you are right newtondiscovery. Jailbreaking is very necessity for opening an iPhone. We have many application who jailbreak an iPhone quickly.
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version
    ios 6.0.1

Why oh Why did I upgrade to ios6.0.1, I've JB 3g 3gs 4 nd I JB'ed my 4s but witthout thinking I upgraded software, completely forgot about the A5 processor, and here I am waiting for the Gurus at Dev Team to pawn ios6 A5 never mind,
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by AlanJolin View Post
    Why oh Why did I upgrade to ios6.0.1, I've JB 3g 3gs 4 nd I JB'ed my 4s but witthout thinking I upgraded software, completely forgot about the A5 processor, and here I am waiting for the Gurus at Dev Team to pawn ios6 A5 never mind,
    Try your luck with TinyUmbrella... who knows, maybe Cydia has your 5.1.1 blobs on file and you'll be able to downgrade
    If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12