Battery Tweaks

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
What tweaks are there for the battery?

I know there's a tweak that keeps the charging battery on your lockscreen even if the phone is not plugged in. Anyone know the name?

Any tweak that allows you to change the color of the battery from green to something else?

Any tweak that allows you to change the shape from a rectangle to something else?

Jeez, ever since I've JB'd my 4s, I've been tweaking/theming like crazy!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That first tweak is called ASB (Always Show Battery) and it's from rpetrich's repo I believe.

There's also one called No LSB (No Lockscreen Battery) which removes the battery from your lock screen.

Beyond that there are a ton of Winterboard themes specifically for the battery: Cydia Search | Section | themes (battery)

Enjoy!

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
That first tweak is called ASB (Always Show Battery) and it's from rpetrich's repo I believe.

Click to view quoted video

There's also one called No LSB (No Lockscreen Battery) which removes the battery from your lock screen.
Click to view quoted video

Beyond that there are a ton of Winterboard themes specifically for the battery: Cydia Search | Section | themes (battery)

Enjoy!

Thanks for the link, very helpful!

I want to try to play with the tweak a bit; see if I can change somethings, how can I download the package to my computer?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Which package?

There are a few ways to it...some repos you can access online via sites like cydiaupdates.net so you can click through to see if there is a direct file download link. Others you need to download from your phone during the installation process. See here for a tutorial: How to Download Deb Files From Cydia (which also is a great method for backing up older versions of apps when you update in case you want to reinstall an older version for whatever reason)

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded 6 colors for statusbar theme, yet when I choose a color in Winterboard and respring, my battery doesn't change color.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Which package?

There are a few ways to it...some repos you can access online via sites like cydiaupdates.net so you can click through to see if there is a direct file download link. Others you need to download from your phone during the installation process. See here for a tutorial: How to Download Deb Files From Cydia (which also is a great method for backing up older versions of apps when you update in case you want to reinstall an older version for whatever reason)

This one: Cydia Search | Package | com.modmyi.viriginatechhokiesbattery

I put it on my phone, but haven't downloaded it to my computer, or played with it at all yet; would it be easy to change the image?

I've kept it as is, but for some reason, whenever I select a lockscreen in winterboard, the battery doesn't show, even if it's ordered above the theme in winterboard. Any clue why?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner