Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

75 Posts

Default Strange issues since my jailbreak. Can someone help?

I jailbroke my 4s this weekend with greenpoison. Since then I have had some really strange issues occurring
    1. The notification badge on my apps do not line up with the apps. They are off center. If I swipe to a different screen and then back again it lines up.
    2. Sometimes when I go to open a certain app or folder it opens a different one. I close that and then it takes 2 or 3 times to open the one I wanted.
    3. When I open a folder sometimes, it opens all the way at the bottom of the screen and I can't get to all the apps in there.
    4. Sometimes when I touch on a folder all the other folders on that page disappear and I can't get into it,
    5. Angry Birds updated this evening and when I went to update it just hangs there and does nothing.

I am running winterboard and had been using classica 3 as my theme but I turned that off and have just gone regular now. I have a few other tweaks on there, but this is really becoming frustrating. Any help is much appreciated.,
    iMore Genius

8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

when in doubt, restore as new & re-jailbreak. this method has solved A LOT of issues for me and more than likely for you as well