Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default iPhone 4 spontaneously reboots

I have jailbroken using the previous version of Redsnow, not the one that came out a couple of days ago.

About once or twice a day, my iPhone will just reboot itself. Not freeze up, just reboot.

I don't have a ton of jailbreak apps installed--just activator, copic, infinidock, overlow, SBSettings, winterboard.

I'm a Jailbreak newbie--any of those unstable? Any ideas?

Also, should I re-jailbreak with the latest version of Redsnow? If I do, will I have to re-install all of those apps and settings?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,957 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Of those, Copic is the only one I've seen many conflict reports about. Although I'd also make sure anything you're running in Winterboard isn't trying to theme the dock—that could conflict with Overflow.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Newbie

Default I'll give that a try

Quote Originally Posted by Massie View Post
    Of those, Copic is the only one I've seen many conflict reports about. Although I'd also make sure anything you're running in Winterboard isn't trying to theme the dock—that could conflict with Overflow.
    The only theme I have installed is BlackUPS, which I don't really use, so I think I'll delete it and just see if that fixes it.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,957 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by train21reb View Post
    The only theme I have installed is BlackUPS, which I don't really use, so I think I'll delete it and just see if that fixes it.
    Hmm...if you don't have it enabled, it's probably not that. If that list is really all you have installed (and all the apps are up to date) and you don't have anything enabled in Winterboard, then my guess would be Copic. Good luck!