Cydia tweak/package you can't life without

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Pandora skips!!!
Blink are you on latest pandora?? Because for me, tweak wasn't working on ios 5.0.1...

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
IntelliscreenX (found lock info too buggy after upgrading to 5) or infinidock.

What did you find buggy about lockinfo? I'm asking out of curiousity, not trying to "one is better than the other" and I haven't had any problems with it (that I'm aware of).

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I had the same experience with Lockinfo (and Ashman's tweaks in general on iOS 5). Lots of Safe Mode crashes--usually they happened when trying to act on a notification, or dismiss a popup. So while Lockinfo wasn't totally unstable in itself, I wasn't really able to use it as it was intended. Same with Popup Blocker.

To be fair both have been updated further since I moved away from them, and I haven't tried those versions yet.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Same thing. When I was on OS 4 lock info was king but since 5 I had a lot of safe mode crashes. It became more trouble than it was worth and IX was at more stable. I tried it again as recently as last week and the same thing, about 4 crashes in 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Intelliscreen X; SBSettings; Winterboard; NoNews is Good News; Five Icon Dock; Five Icon Switcher; My3G; PasswordPilot.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i came to terms a long time ago that i am most likely the only one around here that uses FullScreen for Safari

whenever i am stock i often find myself making gestures as if i still had it. lulz

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
i came to terms a long time ago that i am most likely the only one around here that uses FullScreen for Safari

whenever i am stock i often find myself making gestures as if i still had it. lulz

what are the advantages of that tweak? I always heard of it, but using common sense, the title doesn't seem worth it to me if that's all it does lol.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Some of the tweaks I have are intelliscreenX, any attach, activator, pull to refresh, kill background, and callbar. I love callbar simply for the fact that when I'm playing emulators that ate in full screen, I can accept a call without leaving the game (which causes you to lose your current state and start off where you previously left off).

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
actually, it's called PandoraSkip and you get it from this repo. works great!

i am on the latest version (3.1.19)

Good sir! Using the "x" repo!! Gasp!! But that's what I had an when I updated to 5.0.1, and had latest pandora I couldn't skip... Maybe I'll try again... Would only take a minute to get back to where I have it now. (I LOVE IFILE!)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Updated to 3.1.19 pandora and pandora skip works perfect!!! So glad to have lockscreen album art back!! Thanks again blink

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2