Confessions of a tweakaholic...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I stalk cydia like a hungry lion on a sick antelope... Like 6-7 times a day I Look for the next great thing to do to my iPhone... I need to break the cycle do I'm setting a self imposed no tweak week starting tomorrow and ending after the patriots are victorious on the super bowl!!!
Anybody know of a tweak that blocks cydia from a tweaker?????

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
haha, i have a confession myself. after a couple days of tweaking i will restore as new and start all over due something that may be left behind from various tweaks/apps that i am no longer using

right now i have the luxury of Apple still signing 5.0.1 but this method will be put to the test for sure when 5.1 drops and 5.0.1 is no longer being signed. i did save blobs and create a custom ipsw via iFaith. but in the back of my mind i'm wondering if it was done correctly..

sometimes i wonder if i'd be better off staying stock to save my sanity

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Before the jb I was kinda relieved to not be able to tweak my phone coming from my bob where I made way too many themes for my phone it was nice to Not be able to do that with my new 4s. Now that it jb'd I am to ding myself tweaking it more now downloading themes, installing fonts etc. I need to control myself!

sondo8

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Dude I love it! Coming from webos and having over 90 patches (tweaks) on my palm pre. With iphone jailbreak, its bigger and better. Now every day is a "tweakend"!!!!!!!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have failed miserably!!! Been on cydia every day this week, but at least it was only once or twice a day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl