Lorem: New Tweak to Dismiss Notifications

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
From the developer of Ipsum, Lorem is a new tweak that lets you slide notifications to dismiss them from the Notification Center.

Free on the ModMyi repo!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this is pretty sweet. while testing it out i accidentally dismissed a calendar event. the event remained on my calendar so i just reset the alert time and it showed up in the NC again

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there is a small flaw with this tweak. it is difficult to scroll through your notifications due to the fact that you have to grab the section header(s) to move up or down. if you try to grab the notification section(s) it only goes left or right (naturally)

i did email the Dev about this to see if this will be corrected. if not then i will most likely get rid of it

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
there is a small flaw with this tweak. it is difficult to scroll through your notifications due to the fact that you have to grab the section header(s) to move up or down. if you try to grab the notification section(s) it only goes left or right (naturally)

i did email the Dev about this to see if this will be corrected. if not then i will most likely get rid of it

yeah it looks like it would be better if you could slide, and then get a delete button, like most other native applications.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Hadn't noticed that, but you're right...I don't usually have a ton of notifications so it hasn't been an issue for me--I rarely need to scroll off my first page.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711