Custom slider/lockscreen question

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I am a member there but they don't offer an invite system...unfortunately, there seems to be a pretty sluggish support system over there; the News page hasn't been updated since 2009, for example. I'll see if I can get a response about an ETA on registrations opening again.

Much obliged.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so rosenstar... Have you tried theming the image you want, but with the slider name??? I.e your chosen image that you want to slide, but named slider.png??
I'll make a better more coherent post in a minute...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For example, make a banner type image maybe 450x90 and rename it bottombargrayknob@2x
475e30d4-4fb2-7b99.jpg

Place it in the bundles com.apple.telephonyUI directory I have at the top of that image

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I can view them, but can't respond, ask questions, etc. Are you a member? Are you sure there's no way to invite someone? Registrations have been closed since I first JB'd my 3GS (maybe 12-18 months ago?). Maybe I'm just missing something? Has anyone else been able to register in this time?

Same here..i've tried to register but get the same notification. I can browse the forums, and download themes, icons, etc, just not post in the forums. Weird...

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
there is an active thread about dreamboard here:

Creating Themes With Dreamboard

the Endroid theme comes with dreamboard, so just install DB from Cydia. Then you would have to edit the theme and delete the main part of the the theme, and change the picture for the lockscreen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2