Any lockscreen bar hiders that prevent this?

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I am using "slide to unlock killer" to remove the bars on my lockscreen, but I run in to this problem with notifications (image attached).

Does anyone know of an alternate hider hack that would fix this problem?

Thank you so much in advance!

EDIT: I am referring to the message that covers the clock.

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using "slide to unlock killer" to remove the bars on my lockscreen, but I run in to this problem with notifications (image attached).

Are you still wanting to have the first lock screen notification--the popup for an SMS? (The one in your image is what you get if you got a message but didn't act on it right away.) I don't think I've seen anything that lets you turn off one but not the other. You can turn off both in Settings>Notifications>Messages>View in Lockscreen=Off, but then you won't get texts on your lock screen.

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the same issue, it doesn't really bother me so much, but it does have me curious as to why it happens with the 4S and not with the 3GS. I had the same settings on my 3GS and the notifications showed up where it is suppose to show up, but now on my 4S it's exactly like the picture that you have. I can't seem to get it

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
There you go!

c6e4eb4a-412f-c570.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro