Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    rosenstar's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    477 Posts

    Default Springtomize Problems

    1) I set up a custom carrier, however it only shows up sometimes. I have the "Use Custom Carrier" toggle on and I have my desired work typed in below it. It will flicker, and reads "AT&T" about 90% of the time, and reads my custom word the other 10% of the time. Has anyone else had this problem?

    2) Is there anyway to get rid of the silver rectangle below the dock without removing icons from the dock?

Posting Permissions