Gridlock

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody else have an issue with gridlock losing the icon locations whenever they install or uninstall a package from cydia???
ALSO
whenever installing apps from cydia which have an actual icon, i end up with all the icons that are hidden using "poof" in sbsettings, AND the applicatgions that i have restricted using the settings page... and i also get the "hidden" apple icons of setup, ios diagnostics, field test and something else... is this happening ONLY to me????

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Makes me sad!!! Seems to be a problem for me, with cydia... Just something I gotta live with I suppose

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I get that sometimes with folder enhancer, and had it when I used gridlock too. Respring usually fixes it.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well a respring fixes the white icons, but I have to reorganize my icons again!!!
(1st world problems)...
I'm starving
(3rd world problems)...
?

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I definitely have the exact same issues as you and have found no way of fixing the issue.

Respringing gets rid of all of the unhidden-but-normally-hidden icons, but forces me to rearrange icons EVERY time..

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have not found a solution, but if you get those white icons, put them all into a folder, then move that to the last page of apps, in the last possible location, best bet would be it's own page, Then respring... No need to rearrange icons...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I usually get the white icons and my restricted icons after installing a cydia package with an icon.... Then every thing appears

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I had my set up where I only had the 5 icon dock at the bottom of my home screen and no icons up top. this seemed to work for a while then all of a sudden, all the icons from the second page populated the home screen - almost like it didn't like having a blank home page.. this has happened 3 times; finally got tired of moving and removing all my icons back to their other pages, so now i only have one icon on the home page and all is right in the world again.