Wanted: iPhone Siri Jailbreak Killer Feature

bebef

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi there,

now that the jailbreak finally is out... I'm lookign for the jailbreak killer feature ;)

My car's handsfree won't allow me to access Siri directly (e.g. like a bluetooth headset would by pressing the "use" button).

If there was another way to access Siri, e.g. by creating a special contact or phone number that I could dial up in my car's handsfree system, that would be way cool :D AND it would be (more or less) the only reason why I would jailbreak my 4S...

Does anyone know if "there's a hack for that"[tm]? :D

Regards
Steffen

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Like hands free control? Where you can just talk to Siri without pressing anything? Jut say Siri and it will come up there's something for that in cydia. Also Siri toggles where Siri can now launch apps and also disable and enable setting set your brightness etc. Also something for that in cydia

bebef

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi Boobie1192

Like hands free control? Where you can just talk to Siri without pressing anything? Jut say Siri and it will come up

This is not what I am looking for. I want to explicitly address Siri by calling a special number or something, like I said before.

Regards
Steffen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711