Issues with Intelliscreen X

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been using my phone without Ipsum and the problem persists.

Tried it w/o ISX and only Ipsum and the problem went away..

So where know what's responsible I guess.

Reactions: beeray

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I just updated to ISX version 1.3.1.1. When I open ISX to update my purchase, I click Download Purchased License and I get an error message: "Licensing connection failed! Your jailbreak is missing a critical fix. Please install the Corona package in Cydia. Thank you for your understanding."

I'm running untethered 5.0.1. First question, I can't remember if I used redsn0w or greenpois0n. Is there a way to check? And second, can I install Corona over an untethered jb without issue?

Thanks in advance for the help!

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just updated to ISX version 1.3.1.1. When I open ISX to update my purchase, I click Download Purchased License and I get an error message: "Licensing connection failed! Your jailbreak is missing a critical fix. Please install the Corona package in Cydia. Thank you for your understanding."

I'm running untethered 5.0.1. First question, I can't remember if I used redsn0w or greenpois0n. Is there a way to check? And second, can I install Corona over an untethered jb without issue?

I'm running untethered 5.0.1, have Corona and no IntelliscreenX issues. I THINK I used greenpois0n when I jailbroke, but not sure if it really makes a difference?

HTH ...

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I just attempted to use redsn0w to downgrade and jailbreak but had some difficulty and after downgrading used absinthe to finish the jailbreak. When I was futzing with my iPhone after jailbreaking, I noticed that redsn0w had set up an account called "jailbreak" in I think the networks. Absinthe never did this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; typos courtesy of iPhone and autocorrect.

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Thank you both for the help; I really appreciate it. No resolution as of yet but I think I'm going to use this as a sign to switch back to LockInfo and see what's changed there over the last few months. Hopefully, I can get things worked out with ISX.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I actually went back to lockinfo myself recently and am really enjoying it...much more customizable than ISX if all you need is notifications and lockscreen previews.

But I can say that when I had that ISX error, all I did was reboot and my license then installed.

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
tyler: I've tried all that; still no luck.

Massie: I used LI for a long time before upgrading to iOS 5. I liked the ISX integration with iOS 5 that's why I went with ISX after I upgraded to iOS 5. But, I've been playing with LI for the past couple of hours (which was one of the main reasons I originally joined the JB community), I'm enjoying being back with LI. There are a few things I'd like to change but it's nice to be back!

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm ... Now you have me thinking. I LOVED lockinfo but changed to ISX for god only knows why? Maybe I need to go back to basics?

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I love the customization that LI provides but the ISX integration is so smooth. There are some things about ISX I prefer but running LI now for the past 24 hours or so has shown me precisely why I originally purchased it so long ago. Like Massie said, if you don't need the twitter or facebook integration, my opinion is LI wins hands down.

Reactions: 3under2

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the customization that LI provides but the ISX integration is so smooth. There are some things about ISX I prefer but running LI now for the past 24 hours or so has shown me precisely why I originally purchased it so long ago. Like Massie said, if you don't need the twitter or facebook integration, my opinion is LI wins hands down.

I turned off the Twitter and FB feeds from the beginning. It was too annoying!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm ... Now you have me thinking. I LOVED lockinfo but changed to ISX for god only knows why? Maybe I need to go back to basics?

ISX sounds like a royal pain to me.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It is a pain..
Does this happen to anybody when they open a Facebook page link through ISX?
(The menu opens up all of the way I instead of partially)
4460536d-0755-16cb.jpg

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
This is what it would normally do. To fix it, I have to kill Facebook.app and open it back up again.

So annoying that I don't use the Facebook page or the Ticker at all.

In fact, I only use ISX for Messages+ and the Mail Page now...
4460536d-0849-8772.jpg

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm back on LI now. So pleased and can't understand why I ever left?!

Scarlet