4s jailbreak unstable?

Viperpsych

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone experiencing this?
I have had to restore 5.1 almost twice now.
Managed to jailbreak on Friday.
Then after 2 hours of use, packages and tweaks it decided to give up and give me the spining wheel.
I couldn't get it back so I had to restore.
Then jailbreak again. Re do all the tweaks etc. then again today installed sbrotator5 and respring.
Black screen and spinning wheel of death 😄
I managed to put in and out of DFU and revive.
I'm scared. If it happens again I'm not sure if like on the 4 u can do a boot tethered sort of option?
Any ideas please
Thanks
Dan

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been jailbroken for over 24 hours and I haven't have any problems, not even booting in safe mode. It may be something you are trying to install doesn't work with IOS 5.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
jailbroken for 2 days now, only had one peculiar issue. I tried to install Dreamboard, didn't like it, then removed it via Cydia. It caused Springboard to crash. I rebooted, and all was good. I have to agree with Brown, it has to be due to some app you are using or trying to use that is incompatible or error-prone. Other than that, it works as smoothly as the stock setup for me. I'd say re-jailbreak it, and be very careful when you add certain things from Cydia- I try to follow other people's tips and reviews of things that work well with other setups.

Viperpsych

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replys guys.
I think it was just that sbrotator app. I think I might have tried the non 5 version hence the crash.
If it happens again is there an easier way to get it working again.
I had to try for about an hour just to get it past the spinning wheel screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2