New Guy, Jailbreak, and MyWi

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hello-

I'm new to the iPhone and Jailbreaking. I used to have a palm pre (WebOs) and was able to put patches and programs on that (mytether and preware).

I was able to successfully jailbreak and get cydia on the phone. My question is does MyWi only do iPhone to iPad connection or will it do computers as well? If not what tether program will allow iPhone to computer tethering? I see MyWi 5.0 but it only mentions up to iPhone4, will it work with iPhone4s?

Also is My3G needed? Guess I'm wondering about hiding usage from phone carrier.

Eric

khalid7412002

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello-

I'm new to the iPhone and Jailbreaking. I used to have a palm pre (WebOs) and was able to put patches and programs on that (mytether and preware).

I was able to successfully jailbreak and get cydia on the phone. My question is does MyWi only do iPhone to iPad connection or will it do computers as well? If not what tether program will allow iPhone to computer tethering? I see MyWi 5.0 but it only mentions up to iPhone4, will it work with iPhone4s?

Also is My3G needed? Guess I'm wondering about hiding usage from phone carrier.

Eric

Welcome fellow webos user, while I can't help you with mywi 100% without a doubt, I believe it will tether to a computer as well.

I also wanted to inform of some apps that wil give you a webos card like interface for multitasking. They are cardswitcher and mulitifl0w.

I personally use multifl0w as it seems more stable and much faster but cardswitcher has more features I believe. I loved the cards on webos and this tweak gives me the best of both worlds.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner