Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."

I am having the same problem, but I recently jailbroke my phone and did not know that this was an issue. I have been trying everything online. It will not go into safe mode, dfu mode, or recovery mode.
    iMore Nanite

hey please help if u can.. i did erase all content and setting.. booted up fine, but i can't use my 3g. i haven't been able to use 3g for months. the rest of my phone works fine. any advice??....
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Warden View Post
    hey please help if u can.. i did erase all content and setting.. booted up fine, but i can't use my 3g. i haven't been able to use 3g for months. the rest of my phone works fine. any advice??....
    http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iMore Nanite

my iphone 6 keeps dying and when i charge it, it goes in the erase mode but noting happens and then after about ten mins lt shuts off. i have tried to force reset but nothing happens? what do i do?
    iMore Genius

not to be rude, but we need more info.

I, for one, don't understand "erase mode" and i don't quite get what you mean when you say "force reset". I am taking it to mean that you are holding home and power at the same time for ten seconds to force the phone to shutdown and restart. If that is not working then you have a hardware problem.
    Also the fact that your phone doesn't seem to be taking / holding a charge also indicates a hardware problem.
    iMore Nanite

iPad 3 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All Settings ,,,, It will not go into safe mode, dfu mode, or recovery mode.,, iTunes get hang when i try to connect ,,, i m using ios 8.1 and its jailbroken :/ :/ :/ help plzzzz
    iMore Genius

Quote Originally Posted by SaYeM IsLam1 View Post
    iPad 3 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All Settings ,,,, It will not go into safe mode, dfu mode, or recovery mode.,, iTunes get hang when i try to connect ,,, i m using ios 8.1 and its jailbroken :/ :/ :/ help plzzzz
    You're doing it wrong then.
    It will never ever ever not go into DFU mode
    And I'm sorry but your jailbreak is lost at this point
    So get it into DFU mode, restore it, and wait for the 8.2 jailbreak to be released
    iMore Nanite

I have the same problem as SaYeM IsLam1. My iPhone 5 is stuck at Apple logo and a loading bar and I cant enter DFU mode and iTunes says "to allow acesss please respond on your iphone". Help please....
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Kirkov View Post
    I have the same problem as SaYeM IsLam1. My iPhone 5 is stuck at Apple logo and a loading bar and I cant enter DFU mode and iTunes says "to allow acesss please respond on your iphone". Help please....
    Make sure your phone is plugged into your computer with iTunes running then hold down the sleep/wake button and the home button together for 10 seconds I believe then release your finger from the sleep/wake button but keep holding down the home button and then you should see an iTunes logo with the image of the cable and on iTunes you should see a dialog box that it recognizes an iPhone in recovery mode. Just keep trying till you get it.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    unmistakable likes this.
    iMore Nanite

I have the same problem. Apple logo is stucked on the screen. So i turn it to dfu mode as you say, connect it to itunes, press restore, it starts to download but after like 10-20min it suddenly unplugs so my phone is back to apple logo screen. Can u please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmexalil View Post
    I have the same problem. Apple logo is stucked on the screen. So i turn it to dfu mode as you say, connect it to itunes, press restore, it starts to download but after like 10-20min it suddenly unplugs so my phone is back to apple logo screen. Can u please help?
    Keep trying. It will eventually complete.
    iMore Nanite

Hi,

Ipad Air 2 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All content & Settings. It won't start loading.
    & i can't seems to connect to Itunes.

Please help ):
    Last edited by AlissaLee PeiShan; 04-26-2015 at 11:50 PM.
    iMore Genius

Quote Originally Posted by AlissaLee PeiShan View Post
    Hi,

Ipad Air 2 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All content & Settings. It won't start loading.
    & i can't seems to connect to Itunes.

Please help ):
    Sorry for your loss.
    Google a video for how to get into DFU mode.
    Follow instructions restore with iTunes
    Wait for next jailbreak.
    iMore Nanite

All ios jailbroken device will get stuck in apple logo if they reset all content and settings

How to put into DFU
    1/ connect your device to pc
    2/ hold home and power button for 10s
    3/ Release power button but keep holding home until itunes recognize

Only solution is put your ios device into dfu and restore on itunes, iphone 4s or later, you will have to upgrade to ios 8.3 which there is no jailbreak yet
    unmistakable likes this.
    iMore Nanite

what do you do if your lock button is stuck

Quote Originally Posted by vickytoria108 View Post
    what do you do if your lock button is stuck
    Get the "lock button" repaired first and then try again.
    kch50428 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

I do not know a lot about Jailbreaking but I am learning. Here is where I wonder why people jailbreak their phones, and NOT know you can't just erase all settings ?? I mean that's one of the first you read when you look into Jailbreaking ... Not to be harsh , but that's is Jailbreaking 101, right?
    iMore Nanite

I had also that problem whit my iphone 5 I was going in to erase all the data on my phone but some how the Jailbreak doesnt want to let me do it so I lookt up on youtube for a easy erasing for my data so it workt but now if i let my phone of and when i put it on only for 10 min. that in will shut it self off and trys to start up again i never going to jailbreak anymore because now i have to buy a new phone because sometimes i will see the (ROOT CODES) When the phone is try to start up again

iMore Nanite

when its happening again Just hold the POWER Buton And the HOME Buton till the screen shuts down then after 10 sec just hold the POWER buton till you see the apple logo i had the same problem otherwise you have to look on youtube for another reset option ( s )
    iMore Genius

For the sake of everyone in the known universe can we shut this thread down and erase all evidence of its existence?
    iMore Nanite

My ipad is after jailbreaking after that i fell bored and than i am erase all content in setting when in loading logo is stuck in factory reset logo until a week and iam want to restore in itunes the ipad is not connectted to itunes and i am hold home buttons 10 seccond but theirs no itunes logo how to fix it please!!!
    Banned

Is there a remote assist for phones?
    iMore Nanite

yes you need to wait until the charging finish and then charge it and switch it on and it will erase all the setting and contet and your phone or ipad will be okay and working like new
    iMore Nanite

I pressed Erase all Contents and Settings and I'm jailbroken... Now it's stuck on the apple logo with the bar underneath but nothing is happening. I've tried to reset the iPhone by holding down the power button and home button but it just ends up on the same screen.
    I don't know what to do.. please help!
    iMore Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Grey View Post
    I pressed Erase all Contents and Settings and I'm jailbroken... Now it's stuck on the apple logo with the bar underneath but nothing is happening. I've tried to reset the iPhone by holding down the power button and home button but it just ends up on the same screen.
    I don't know what to do.. please help!
    Restore and rejailbreak
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast