Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Default newbie to JB question

never did this before.. I downloaded a couple of themes but how do I turn them on? where are they?

thanks
    iPhone Intermediate

Have you downloaded Winterboard? You need Winterboard to activate any themes.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts

Check out the Winterboard app, under themes.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Intermediate

Thanks. Found them. Now what about dreamboard? I downloaded that app. I have been watching YouTube videos on cool dreamboard themes, yet when I go into cydia under sections, then choose dreamboard the ones I want aren't there. There is only a handful to choose from. Please help! ( I really want the apple web hd theme)
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Intermediate

Anyone help?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,069 Global Posts

I don't use DreamBoard myself, but I believe you'll need to install the DreamStore to access a lot of themes. See instructions here: How to Install the DreamStore on Your iPhone to Download More DreamBoard Themes | Jailbreak Movies

EDIT: My bad, it says there that DreamStore is no longer available. I did see this online in the modmyi Dreamboard forum thread:

Purchase:
    The theme purchase is processed using PayPal and is $2.00
    The theme can be purchased through "The Theme Outlet" theme store app.
    The Theme Outlet is free and is now out on the Fnet Designs public cydia repo. (fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo)

So maybe try adding that repo to your Cydia sources. Hope that helps. Good luck!

also see this post on iDownloadblog:
    Last edited by Massie; 01-22-2012 at 03:33 PM.