Let's see your Jailbroken iPhone 4S screens!

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
4858543f-3cbf-e22f.jpg
4858543f-3cc8-6f49.jpg

Loving this blaze theme. But is there a way to manage it or adjust settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
DID IT!! Thanks for the info, E Brown. If you guys can, please post up the info for others new to the jailbreak scene about theme names, font names, and app names-
In my case here's what I got running:
Intelliscreen X
PerPageHTML/HTC Weather Animated
Winterboard
TruHD theme
Superslider for camera shortcut on lockscreen
Bytafont-Decker for system fonts, Posca Mad Thrasherz for clock font.
Also running iFile in order to edit code to get the HTC weather clock to reflect Farenheit and local area weather.
AptBackup to backup jailbroken apps to iTunes
Five Icon dock
Gridlock-to be able to move icons to where I want them

That pretty much sums it up for me. Always looking for new themes, that's why I started this thread. I loved my Beautiful Weather widget on my Droid X when I had it, and now I can do it on the iphone...the best of both worlds now- iPhone functionality and Android customization. LOVE IT!

Last edited:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Just messed with Dreamboard a bit...seems too restrictive- not a lot of deviation it seems...

I felt the same way with dream board. I had it installed on my 4 when it was jailbroken so about a day before I decided I hated it.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
My fist jailbreak this weekend on my first iphone (4s), and now im really enjoying the os7:revive theme! plus multifl0w.

IMG_01351.png
IMG_01361.png
IMG_01371.png

and then i found a bunch of jailbreak functionality i added to siri from cydia. she's so much more useful now, I love it :)

MyJoosBox

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have both of these. Prestige was the first theme I ever bought..... Love them both.

For that Prestige-HD theme (First screenshot) how are you able to eliminate the icons on the very top so they don''t block that wallpaper, date, temperature, etc? Is there a cydia tweak that allows you to move icons freely?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2