Let's see your Jailbroken iPhone 4S screens!

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Most of the themes yall are naming are "unable to download/purchase" from cydia because it might not be 5.0.1 compatible. how do yall have them?

cant be totally sure, but i think every is using THEME IT APP

which you can get through cydia via the themeitapp repo. google them and they have the info on how to do it.

all the themes are priced, which is ok, since they do theme a good portion of the OS.

I bounce around too much on themes and have a hard time paying money for them, IMO

MyJoosBox

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
HZU3K.jpg

Prestige-HD theme finally all set up!

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I finally think I've arrived at my favorite theme. I combined the Android flip clock style with my Mac style and got this. I am pretty darn happy with it. I like the tap to unlock on the lockscreen, and when I do, the Mac startup sound plays as it unlocks the phone. Sweeeeeeeet. I customized some of the icons to my liking, and I am pretty happy with the final version.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I finally think I've arrived at my favorite theme. I combined the Android flip clock style with my Mac style and got this. I am pretty darn happy with it. I like the tap to unlock on the lockscreen, and when I do, the Mac startup sound plays as it unlocks the phone. Sweeeeeeeet. I customized some of the icons to my liking, and I am pretty happy with the final version.

Nice job there with the customizations.

Last edited:

garrett

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I've got that same theme but the clock on my home screen is at the top. What did you enable in Winterboard to get the widget in the center of your screen?

you need to edit a file named "wallpaper.html" thats located in "/private/var/stash/Themes/" to suit your needs.

that file controls everything, color, size, font, placement.....ETC

Reactions: pilsbury

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77