How to jailbreak iPhone 4S and iPad 2 on iOS 5.0 & 5.0.1 (Windows - CLI Method)

kfan12

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
After the cinject -w the log stops with > Ignoring for a few seconds then I see messages that says: receive secure message timeout and other messages at which then I go to turn on VPN, the error message pops up on my phone and nothing happens after hitting OK.

matthirst

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Either I am doing something wrong or I'm being impatient, or both.

After turning on my VPN, it doesn't automatically reboot, so I reboot myself. But I never get the errors in command prompt, nothing else ever happens.

Has anyone got anywhere with this? I'm sat refreshing this page now as I daren't unplug or change anything now! From the above it looks like I'm not the only one.

drd2010

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I've navigated to the folder, but when I type cinject -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig i get "cinject is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

what am i doing wrong here?

EDIT: Nvm, it created another cinject folder and I only had to go one step further.

This keeps happening to me and I can't find a way to get around it. :(

Realed

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't get passed the vpn step at the end where the phone needs to reboot. Is there supposed to be a vpn password or should it be left blank? i've tried leaving it blank and it doesnt reboot. what is the password? is it pod2g? am i reading that right? has anyone had success? thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox