My iPhone is possessed!!!!!

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I need help,

I have the 3gs using the lastest Redsn0w JB untethered. Before I updated to the newest JB I noticed my iPhone started doing a lot of weird stuff. screen and apps moving without me touching them and when I press certain apps, or even try to make a call or delete a call it will select the call in the call history, etc.

I restored and updated with the new JB but a day later it's doing the same thing? What is going on? Is anyone else having this problem? If you've heard of this before and know how to fix it, PLEASE tell me.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm gonna guess it is a hardware issue, not software. maybe restore as new and run it stock for a while to confirm

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I would not think hardware just yet. Sounds to me like you need a clean restore and new jailbreak. May be a Cydia package giving you issues. So install things a few at a time, and see if the issue presents itself again. If it does, odds are some Cydia installs are not playing nice together. Uninstall what you think may be the culprits one at a time and see if the issue goes away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73