CallBar problems...

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have the latest version but find that:

1. The speakerphone button doesn't work to put call on or off speaker.

2. The hold button doesn't put the call on hold.

3. When I try to dial a Recent from the CallBar Recent list I get constant resprings.

4. The bluetooth icon doesn't connect or disconnect from my headset.

These nuisances are adding up to more problems than it seems like the app is worth at times. These guys indicated they were going to fix the Recents respring issue well over a month ago and there was a series of updates then they dropped off the radar. I'm not interested in following people's Twitter's to know what they claim is "right around the corner" because until I see an update it's just talk.

Anyone else have these issues?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the last time i used this i was having speakerphone issues as well. so i removed it. then i began to rethink my philosophy of do i really need an app like this? finally came to the conclusion that i did not

for me, the best feature was the ability to make calls from the LS. other than that this was not a necessity, just like so many others

MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Works flawless! Answer when slide to right, cansel call on lock button and when u push the volym button i can choose either answer or cansel call

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I just reinstalled this since I'm now able to JB my 4S. It still doesn't play custom ringtones I have set for callers
Uninstalling again.

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Anybody having problems switching Calls?

Like when you are on a phone call, and somebody else calls, there is no button to switch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox