Ughh, this is so not fair!

NoGoodNick

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
My only worry is these guys usually want to brag about how they managed to do their magic, giving Apple insight so they can quickly come up with a way to prevent it on the next software release. Thus I'm afraid Apple might patch the iOS before the Windows version even comes out.

But I'm as anxious as hell to try it out. I've been running on an unbroken ('D) 4S for a while now, and I'd really like to tweak it a bit.

They haven't mentioned how 'secure' the crack was, though. In terms of how long they think it'll last. I'd like to think this jailbreak will work thru all the releases of the A5 techology, but I'm not counting on it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My only worry is these guys usually want to brag about how they managed to do their magic, giving Apple insight so they can quickly come up with a way to prevent it on the next software release. Thus I'm afraid Apple might patch the iOS before the Windows version even comes out.

But I'm as anxious as hell to try it out. I've been running on an unbroken ('D) 4S for a while now, and I'd really like to tweak it a bit.

They haven't mentioned how 'secure' the crack was, though. In terms of how long they think it'll last. I'd like to think this jailbreak will work thru all the releases of the A5 techology, but I'm not counting on it.

If YOU don't update there is nothing apple can do about it now!!! And this is a 5.0x only deal 5.1 has already been patched... But no worries in whether the jb will work for windows when it "eventually" (a few hours maybe?) comes out

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Like stated it has already been patched before it this was released so if apple releases a update and you know they will and you update then your back to waiting .. This is a software exploit not hardware so apple will fix it like always and then they will have to find another way in ... It's how it's always been a cat and mouse game

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

you do realize you don't have to upgrade your phone if you don't want to...