Now that Jailbreak for 4S is out.....

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm "one of those" that will stay team pure and not jailbreak. I enjoy my iPhone the way it functions as is:)

But, for those of you that will JB, have a blast:D

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope :). I was crapping my pants when apple wanted me to do a restore I couldent imagine the panic attack I'd have if I decided to jailbreak! Good luck though!

cvo515

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I was a long time rooted user on Android for several devices. So this does have my attention. Ill have to do my homework a little more about what it actually is and does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
One thing I have noticed is that safari crashes every single time I open it :( not cool

Found the reason why, the Safari Download Manager was causing it to crash... is it happening to anyone else?

Last edited:

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I was a long time rooted user on Android for several devices. So this does have my attention. Ill have to do my homework a little more about what it actually is and does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here man

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Just make sure that you are only installing tweaks and themes that are compatible with iOS5, if you do that, you shouldn't have any problems.

I can only imagine how cool it will be when someone comes out with a tweak that allows Siri to have control over the entire phone, so you can do things like instructing Siri to turn on and off Wifi and bluetooth and anything else..

Last edited:

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Another thing I have noticed is that all my pictures are gone. Does any one know how to restore them with out having to restore from back up?

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm all about the JB, have done it with all of my phones from the start of iPhone

I just mainly do it for BiteSMS(still don't understand why Apple can't come up with this)
and MyWi, I sometimes like to mess around with themes.

Especially the New York Giants ! Go Big Blue !

nolhayes

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
literally just went to the 5th avenue store and bought the 4S now that there is a jailbreak out.
Just patiently waiting for the windows version.

I need these tweaks. BiteSMS. NC wallpaper. SMS bubbles colors. And there's more. Can't wait!

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
The day the news broke of a soon to be released JB for the 4s is the day I ordered mine from Verizon. I love that since I restored from a backup of my jailbroken iP4 that most of my settings are already set.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I did my iPhone 4 last year and loved it. I now have an iMac since last week. So I don't have to wait for a windows version. Gonna try it now

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it for a couple of hours now and I feel like the battery is draining pretty quick. I'm not sure if it's because I am using it non-stop or the battery is actually draining really fast.

hitzatak

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
should i be scared to update?
i'm hearing about all these funny issues about icons going white etc.
sigh. maybe i'll wait for dev-team to come out with theirs.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
should i be scared to update?
i'm hearing about all these funny issues about icons going white etc.
sigh. maybe i'll wait for dev-team to come out with theirs.

My voice memos is white. But nothing is happening with my phone.
I wouldn't be too concerned with it.

EDIT: actually just kidding. Did a respring and it's no longer white.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR