Notification center on lockscreen

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Let's start with I DO NOT WANT intelliscreenx...
I just want to slide down from status bar and have my plain old boring notification center!!!!! (while on lockscreen)
honestly I don't know why this hasnt happened yet!!!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It is kind of surprising...maybe it's more difficult than we think to get it there. Could be worth asking Activator dev rpetrich about it: Twitter

(For what it's worth, you CAN turn off all the extra features in ISX and just have a basic Notification Center...)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this was a pipe dream of mine ever since 5.0 beta 1 came out. i was sure someone would figure this out sooner than later. since i really prefer having the NC show up on my lockscreen i did exactly what Massie suggested above.

of course it may not be worth the $10 for you to just have the NC available on your lockscreen and i'm pretty sure another reason you do not want ISX is due to some incompatibility questions you might have?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
No I had ISX during the betas and trials and was OBSESSED with all the info so readily available... I almost could not put my phone down!!! And I dropped ten bucks on bitesms and don't want to drop
Another ten on top of that...

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No I had ISX during the betas and trials and was OBSESSED with all the info so readily available... I almost could not put my phone down!!! And I dropped ten bucks on bitesms and don't want to drop
Another ten on top of that...

BINGO! that is the main reason i stopped using it to its full capacity as well!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2