My Screen Shrunk

firedeacon

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I am on an iPhone 4 with 5.0.1 that has been JB for almost a month. Suddenly, tonight my screen has shrunk to the top left corner of the display. I have tried to go into winterboard to respring the phone and cannot get the touch screen to work. The home screen looks as if everything is normal. I have tried a soft reset without avail. Can someone please help me?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you have SBSettings use the "Power" tab to restart in safe mode then respring from safe mode. This has happened to me a few times and works every time. Some say you have to have a native Apple app open when you restart but I was never able to open one when the screen was 1/4 the screen.

Reactions: 3cit

Lars333666

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
If you have SBSettings use the "Power" tab to restart in safe mode then respring from safe mode. This has happened to me a few times and works every time. Some say you have to have a native Apple app open when you restart but I was never able to open one when the screen was 1/4 the screen.

This did not work for me. Darn

Lars333666

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
It's an iPad 1 iOS 5.1.1. used green poison to jailbreak it. Worked fine, until I added a supposed screen enhancer. Now I get the shrunken screen with no touch on it

xXAzhengXx

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
If you have downloaded OneHandWizard or another tweak that improves reachability, it could be that its glitching out. Try restarting your device into safe mode and then find the tweak causing your problems and delete it. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2