Should I trade my 4S for my wofe's 4 so I can have. Jailbreak?

oh1blksheep

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Should I trade my iP4s for my wifes iP4 because it want it jailbroken. I'm kind of impatient and it seems like the iP4s may never be jailbroken. Thoughts?:confused:

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Have to admit, I've been having the same thoughts! DH doesn't care about JB. I'm about to JB my son's touch just to give me a JB to play with, at least!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: oh1blksheep

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
might as well. there are a lot of people who are getting rather frustrated over the A5 jailbreak and would love to have the option like yourself. i think even a tethered JB would quench their thirst right about now

then thinking ahead; what will you do if/when a jailbreak comes available for the 4S?

oh1blksheep

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
My wife want a 5. Then I'd get my 4s back. Hopefully it will be JB by then. I think both devices are close and I'm not giving up that much performance, right. Maybe no more Infinity Blade II and no Siri, but thats about it. I dont take alot of photos and can't really tell the difference anyway. Sounds like I've made a decision, but I just don't want to regret it come the time 4s JB happens, if ever.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
My wife want a 5. Then I'd get my 4s back. Hopefully it will be JB by then. I think both devices are close and I'm not giving up that much performance, right. Maybe no more Infinity Blade II and no Siri, but thats about it. I dont take alot of photos and can't really tell the difference anyway. Sounds like I've made a decision, but I just don't want to regret it come the time 4s JB happens, if ever.

There is no 5.

The Jailbreak is in process, it's being worked on as we sit here and type. Be patient.

oh1blksheep

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I know that there's no 5 or whatever. She will just want what is new. This is her year to upgrade. I guess you are right patience is the key. ?

CashV

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Me personally, I couldn't use my phone without the jailbreak. I waited to upgrade from 4.3.3 to iOS5 until an untethered jailbreak came out. I like to customize my phone to my liking. Without the jailbreak, its impossible. I say make the switch. Siri is all right, but the additional features you'll acquire when you jailbreak far out weigh the benefits of Siri... JMO

Good Luck. :D

bakerman1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a ip4 on cl for $250 and switched to my line. My 32gb 4s is back in its box awaiting a jailbreak and I am using my newly acquired 4 with an untethered jb. Definitely like the jb and not much difference in the hardware but I do miss the storage and siri. Hopefully the jb will be out for the 4s soon so I can switch back and sell my 4 for at least a $100 profit. Win win :)

Ken

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I just bought a ip4 on cl for $250 and switched to my line. My 32gb 4s is back in its box awaiting a jailbreak and I am using my newly acquired 4 with an untethered jb. Definitely like the jb and not much difference in the hardware but I do miss the storage and siri. Hopefully the jb will be out for the 4s soon so I can switch back and sell my 4 for at least a $100 profit. Win win :)

Ken

It's good you had spare $ lying around to buy an iPhone 4 while still having an iPhone 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk