Use verizon Iphone 4s On ATT

RAC

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Just a q's if anyone has done it. I know the verizon carrier unlock your iphone 4s for international use but not for US GSM carriers

But just wondering if there's any way to use verizon CDMA iphone 4s on att since CDMA ones run on different modem firmware.

Can i upload a new IOS 5.0.1 from GSM section that would put the GSM modem firmware on it and use it on GSM carrier here in the US. Thx

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
But just wondering if there's any way to use verizon CDMA iphone 4s on att since CDMA ones run on different modem firmware.

Can i upload a new IOS 5.0.1 from GSM section that would put the GSM modem firmware on it and use it on GSM carrier here in the US. Thx

No. GSM and CDMA don't just have different firmware, they use different radios. The hardware is different and incompatible. You can't load a GSM firmware onto a CDMA phone to convert it. There's no way to do that. Sorry.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The 4S uses the same firmware - it's the same phone, so loading a different firmware is moot.

What you're talking about is unlocking the GSM side of the 4S' radio - which is currently not possible.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal