iPhone 3gs - 5.0.1 / 6.15.00 / STUCK Recovery Loop! 60000ms In need of HELP.

Rubley21

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
AFTER MUCH ATTEMPTED RESEARCH TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM MYSELF, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT AND I AM ASKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Hello All,

----------iPhone 3gs - 5.0.1 / 6.15.00 / OLD BOOTROM---------

GOAL: UNLOCK for T-Mobile.

Purchased iPhone off internet > updated to ipad bb > Jailbroke > installed ultrasn0w > NO SERVICE=NOT UNLOCKED

I then proceeded to look for a solution to this problem. I found this ultrasn0w fixer file, continued to follow directions. Ended up not working due to me not uninstalling ultrasn0w before following the steps.

So I figured start all over, fresh jailbreak. Ran Redsn0w beta 8 and received this horrible, HORRIBLE error

Please wait...
Please wait...
Please wait...
...60000ms error...

The phone is currently in a recovery loop and I am struggling to fix the problem.

I have tried:
-Using redsn0w beta 9 and received a 'panic: we are hanging here'
-Using Greenpois0n and receiving an error followed by 'Greenpois0n initialized'
-Letting iTunes stock restore > error > DFU > Redsn0w's JUSTBOOT button > Then hung up on the pineapple followed by recovery loop.

I understand that my solution might have something to do with TinyUmbrella, however I am not very familiar nor have I used TU/shsh blobs in the past.

Please feel free to spill your Jailbreak knowledge. THANK YOU

bakhtiar

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
solution for ultrasn0w unlock problem in 6.15.00 bb 3gs new bootrom

AFTER MUCH ATTEMPTED RESEARCH TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM MYSELF, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT AND I AM ASKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Hello All,

----------iPhone 3gs - 5.0.1 / 6.15.00 / OLD BOOTROM---------

GOAL: UNLOCK for T-Mobile.

Purchased iPhone off internet > updated to ipad bb > Jailbroke > installed ultrasn0w > NO SERVICE=NOT UNLOCKED

I then proceeded to look for a solution to this problem. I found this ultrasn0w fixer file, continued to follow directions. Ended up not working due to me not uninstalling ultrasn0w before following the steps.

So I figured start all over, fresh jailbreak. Ran Redsn0w beta 8 and received this horrible, HORRIBLE error

Please wait...
Please wait...
Please wait...
...60000ms error...

The phone is currently in a recovery loop and I am struggling to fix the problem.

I have tried:
-Using redsn0w beta 9 and received a 'panic: we are hanging here'
-Using Greenpois0n and receiving an error followed by 'Greenpois0n initialized'
-Letting iTunes stock restore > error > DFU > Redsn0w's JUSTBOOT button > Then hung up on the pineapple followed by recovery loop.

I understand that my solution might have something to do with TinyUmbrella, however I am not very familiar nor have I used TU/shsh blobs in the past.

Please feel free to spill your Jailbreak knowledge. THANK YOU

Hi,
The Solution for ultrasn0w unlock problem in 6.15.00 BB 3GS (new bootrom), l found is, to re-flash the BB 6.15.00.
I myself, was stuck for full two days/nights facing this problem, while upgrading to innocent 4.3.3 from my iphone 3gs 4.1 fw and 6.15.00 BB (old bootrom). I checked all through the net and found this strange problem faced by many people and there is no logical answer from anyone! And also what i found that, the problem faced by the person who were previously in 6.15.00 BB and now want to do something with their iPhone.
so, the issue is what ever i did i was ending the process (i.e. redsn0w, sn0wbreeze, IReb rc4, tinyumbrella, Device manager and i don't know how many more) of jailbreaking process with corrupted 6.15.00 BB! So whatever the version of ultrasn0w i used, and what ever i did after that (modifying the root files, carrier .plist etc) i ended up as "No Service" or one bar or no carrier option in the settings.
so, the sum up of the solution is:

You need, Redsn0w, Sn0wbreeze, 4.1 IPSW stock FW
Step 1.
Downgrade your FW to 4.1 (this worked for me) using sn0wbreeze (Unless u don't know how to use sn0wbreeze, it's same like redsn0w but it can customize the stock FW of 4.1 so that itunes cannot throw the 1015 error). U can use sn0wbreeze version 2.1 (which works for FW 3.2.2 to 4.1) to do this. Follow the screen intructions. One thing more, if you find problem going to DFU mode use
redsn0w_win_0.9.9b9 (use the 'extras' > pwned DFU & can also use other version too). And if you still he itunes 1015 error use iReb to get out of this.

Step 2.
Use the redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc16 version (U can also use other version too) to install the 6.15.00 ipad BB only. This is the main step which will make your BB suitable for ultrasn0w 1.2 or above to unlock. Unmark any other option like install Cydia etc.

Step 3
Unlock with ultrasn0w 1.2 or above (whatever the method with or without wifi). Reboot the device. If the settings>carrier option enabled, u r done. Give it 3-5 minutes for the first time to search for the carrier. that's it.

Sorry that I have taken so much time, coz i was frustrated myself once and i don't want to see anyone like me with 6.15.00 BB.

Bakhtiar
--From Dhaka

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods