Intelliscreenx's Top Shelf NC tweak

MDBailey87

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Tried the Intelliscreenx trial, about a day into use I noticed the only aspect I was using was the Top Shelf for my BBSettings. Before I go and purchase a license is there anything out there that will provide this function alone for free, or less than $9.99?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not that i've seen and a lot of people have asked for that alone on twitter. honestly, the whole package is well worth the 9.99

do you not like the other features?

MDBailey87

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
not that i've seen and a lot of people have asked for that alone on twitter. honestly, the whole package is well worth the 9.99

do you not like the other features?

Not really, aside from the collapsible notifications, I don't use the email, FB, Twitter, or RSS feeds in the NC and actually disabled them all. I agree the whole package is worth 9.99, they did an amazing job, I personally just don't use 90% of the features.

MDBailey87

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
If that's all you want just use SBSettings. It now has NC integration.

Missed my point, I do use SBSettings as well, but I like that Intelliscreenx allowes you to "hide" parts of the NC in the Top Shelf until you drag down to reveal them. I use both BB and SBSettings, just don't need them to be visible all the time.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I gotcha?are you dead set on having it in NC? You could set another status bar action for sbsettings. For instance: down=launch NC, left=launch sbsettings window.

MDBailey87

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I gotcha?are you dead set on having it in NC? You could set another status bar action for sbsettings. For instance: down=launch NC, left=launch sbsettings window.

True, I had it done like that for a while, but found when I got the 1/4 screen issue it was much easier to get into safe mode with it being in the NC. But it's not a big deal to keep it as it is at the top of my NC, just really loved that feature of ISX when I saw it.

aleonell

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Any news?

I'm looking for the same thing. just a simple tweak for the shelf i love the idea and is really perfect now with all the widgets that are coming available.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for the same thing. just a simple tweak for the shelf i love the idea and is really perfect now with all the widgets that are coming available.

in Cydia, search for:

NCSettings - no Winterboard required

or

NCSettings ISX - Winterboard required

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Does NCSettings allow you to put the bar in a "top shelf" sort of area? I'm rethinking my SBSettings-in-NC setup...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner