"profiles" Like the blackberry has

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using "My Profiles" on my jailbroken 4.3 IP4. The programmer will not be upgrading for IOS5, and I'm looking for an app that will support the same functions with IOS5. With the profiles app, I can specify Ring, vibrate, but I can also set custom modes so, for example in my "sleep" mode, The only way my phone with make a sound or vibrate would be by a phone call. All my texts and notifications are silenced. This is a pretty critical app, as I recieve texts 24/7 from the Fire Department. This is pretty much the ONLY thing I miss from having my blackberry.

If anyone knows of something similar or better PLEASE let me know.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow... MyProfiles is one of two things that might have got me to jailbreak when an untethered jailbreak became available - and MyProfiles was about the only good program out there that did what I wanted it to... well poop....

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the developer knows something that we don't. That apple finally realizes we all want this and it will be added to future update. Dare to dream.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I still miss about my BB Tour is the "bedside mode"... I set it to only ring for calls - all other alert/notification noises were silenced... getting that back in a stock OS would be cool. The other thing I'd jailbreak for when untethered is out is iBlacklist.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
That's the exact reason why I'd like an app like that... Texts from the fire department and rescue squad. Is jailbreaking the only option? And it doesn't sound like its even an option anymore.

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone??? anyone?? Now that the untethered is out I want to jailbreak, but don't know if I want to give up this app!

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I still miss about my BB Tour is the "bedside mode"... I set it to only ring for calls - all other alert/notification noises were silenced... getting that back in a stock OS would be cool. The other thing I'd jailbreak for when untethered is out is iBlacklist.
You state-The other thing I'd jailbreak for when untethered is out is iBlacklist.

I finally did my first jailbreak on my iPhone4s on 5.1.1. The main reason was to get iBlacklist. I downloaded and found out the free app allows only 2 numbers. Clicked on to purchase upgrade and a cost of $12.00 appeared.
Online I then saw past costs of $1.50, and $8.00?? Are they raising the price every week?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You state-The other thing I'd jailbreak for when untethered is out is iBlacklist.
... Are they raising the price every week?

I have no idea. I bought it shortly after getting my original iPhone4... then stayed stock on the 4S until now... and iBlacklist was still among my purchased packages in Cydia and downloaded it again.

Revised: iBlacklist just updated for me via Cydia for what that's worth...

Last edited:

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm still trying to find a way to make make SBSchedule work decently enough on iOS 5. I really miss my profile apps!

Sent from my Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
not sure if "Do Not Disturb" has been updated for 5.1.x or if it still works like it did on 5.0.1

but it adds a simple button to the notification center. slide that on and you receive no sounds/banners. but will receive phone calls.

i also would like a profile type app. none of them have been updated for 5.x

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ischeduler has been updated recently and it has a plethora of option for sounds under its profiles settings everyone looking for a profiles app should check it out!!!!

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I can happily say that SBSchedule actually worked on my phone last night! It did crash a few times while setting up the profiles, but I got no push notifications or push emails last night - and they all started coming in when my morning profile kicked in. Yay!!

Sent from my Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR