IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5All IntelliScreenX trials have been reset (last reset ). IntelliScreenX is officially out of beta!($9.99) + Free Trial
Everything you need on your lock screen! IntelliScreenX integrates iOS 5 Notification Center onto the lock screen and extends the Notification Center both on and off the lock screen.
Mail, Extended Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Advanced RSS Reader, Quick Reply and Compose SMS Messages, QuickSettings, and more!
Beyond the advanced features in each of these, and the extensive configuration/options, IntelliScreenX was designed to fit perflectly with your lockscreen. Many have said this is how Apple should have made it.
- Email: Expand to view an entire email message. Mark the message as read, delete, or open the Mail app directly to the email. Also a dedicated email page so that you can view beyond Apple's 5-10 only incoming email messages.
- Facebook: View your Facebook timeline, including comments. Comment or like/unlike a post. Post a new update.
- Twitter: View your timeline and @reply, tweet a new msg, Retweet, and open link/images from within the tweet directly to safari or the Twitter app (if installed). Uses iOS 5 built-in Twitter account
- RSS: The most advanced RSS reader for the iPhone. Imports RSS feeds from a google reader account and includes dozens of default popular RSS feeds. Integrates iOS 5's Reader functionality for
- Calendar & Events: Extends Apple's 24 hour view with configurable day span up to 2 months. Currently limited by Apple's 5-10 items
- SMS Quick Reply/Compose: Included & integrated into IntelliScreenX comes Messages+, a quick reply/compose for SMS and iMessage messages. (BETA Note: Messages+ is in BETA - you'll need to enable this in IntelliScreenX settings as it's disabled by default). You can also select BiteSMS or iRealSMS for SMS handling
- Top Shelf: Hide Notification Center widgets above Notification Center! Simply pull Notification Down a bit further and it'll reveal widgets in the quickshelf.
- ISX QuickSettings: Access Airplane mode, WiFi, Bluetooth, Data, Rotation Lock, and Respring settings. Slide to the right for brightness and to the left for quick info on your iOS device like IP addresses, free RAM and more.
- Taskbar Icons for Missed Email, SMS, Phone calls, and Silent Mode
We've been working hard to enhance IntelliScreenX and deliver an incredible product. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!Messages+ BETA Info
- You need to enable this in IntelliScreenX settings as it's disabled by default
Known M+ Issues (BETA)
- Some replies may show blank converation
- Can't include Photo/Video
- Landscape not yet supported
Former IntelliScreen Users: We appreciate your loyalty! Upgrade Pricing is $7.99. If you have purchased IntelliScreen after 9/20, you have been given a free upgrade to IntelliScreenX.
Last edited by BLiNK; 11-17-2011 at 09:29 AM.
- 11-17-2011, 10:00 AM #3
- 11-17-2011, 10:06 AM #4
- 11-17-2011, 12:42 PM #5
A couple of little issues I have so far: no status icon for notifications that aren't mail, SMS, or missed calls; and if I delete an email from the lock screen, I still get a banner notification the next time I unlock my phone. (Especially annoying if I delete a bunch of emails in ISX and then unlock.) Any way around that one?
- 11-17-2011, 01:25 PM #6
Holy respring issues! Thank god for safemode or I'd be in a continuous respring. Anyone else having issues with this update? I might be leaving it uninstalled till the next update. I did see the issue with bitesms causing problems, but i'm not even on that.
- 11-17-2011, 01:59 PM #7
- 11-17-2011, 02:32 PM #8
- 11-17-2011, 02:34 PM #9
are you talking about the native notifications remaining behind ISX? i am not so sure if this is at the top of their list. then again now that most of the small bugs are out of the way they should be able to focus on things like this now. this is exactly why i feel Popup Blocker will be a key factor in making this an even better system
i have to say since the initial release they have made really good progress but if you follow their twitter you'd think it was a mess. i am very happy with this release and looking forward to some fine tuning
how is biteSMS working for you with ISX?
- 11-17-2011, 02:54 PM #13
- 11-17-2011, 02:59 PM #14
- 11-17-2011, 03:04 PM #15
Bite is working great for me, as is ISX overall!
- 11-17-2011, 03:05 PM #16
- 11-17-2011, 03:46 PM #17
- 11-17-2011, 04:08 PM #19
- 11-17-2011, 04:54 PM #21
God. Well I resprung after doing the update out of the beta version and into the new version. And I keep going into safe mode. Anyone know how to fix this or if this is a problem they are trying to fix?!?! Didn't have this problem until AFTER I re sprung.
- 11-17-2011, 05:13 PM #23
- 11-17-2011, 05:22 PM #25