IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Did you try uninstalling the trials (one at a time) to confirm if one is the issue? I honestly haven't heard of this problem before and it has me curious.

removed bite, still not working, removed ISX, still not working. im thinking of re-jailbreaking because this is a problem for me, overflow doesnt work, and icons randomly go blank one me after resprings. is there an easier way to rejailbreak then restoring and starting from scratch

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
how is the battery life while this tweak is installed? This is the tweak that is making me want to jailbreak solely. Thanks in advance.

i have to say it has made leaps & bounds since the beginning. there are several options to help minimize battery consumption so it's all relative to how you have it set up. keep in mind once installed you will be fiddling with it A LOT which in turn causes drain

overall i would say it does great on battery performance for a power app/tweak

well worth the $10, IMHO

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
removed bite, still not working, removed ISX, still not working. im thinking of re-jailbreaking because this is a problem for me, overflow doesnt work, and icons randomly go blank one me after resprings. is there an easier way to rejailbreak then restoring and starting from scratch

yeah, i would Restore as New and re-JB to help eliminate bringing any imperfections over to the fresh install. this, i have found is the best way for me

MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Sms banner wont dissapear. The top banner when incoming sms stucks and wont dissapear. Original it take à few sec and then it rolles back. Any one else has this problem ?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sms banner wont dissapear. The top banner when incoming sms stucks and wont dissapear. Original it take ? few sec and then it rolles back. Any one else has this problem ?

check your ISX settings and make sure you set the Manual Banner Dismissal>OFF, unless, of course, you want to manually dismiss them

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
i have to say it has made leaps & bounds since the beginning. there are several options to help minimize battery consumption so it's all relative to how you have it set up. keep in mind once installed you will be fiddling with it A LOT which in turn causes drain

overall i would say it does great on battery performance for a power app/tweak

well worth the $10, IMHO

ok cool. Here goes this intricate windows jailbreak lol. Thanks Blink!!

MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
BLiNK:

Like this ?

0242fcc2-f662-9a0e.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have tested all option nothing works. Now in notification i put sms to alert style none. I give upp ;)

my apologies.

go to IntelliScreenX App>Messages Quick Compose/Reply>Manual Banner Dismiss>OFF

hope this helps

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
JB my iP4S last night and back with my 4 I was a LockInfo fan... also a big BiteSMS user. Gave ISX a try last night and I liked what I saw but it seemed to not play well with Bite... I could do the quick compose from the lock screen, but if an message came in it was the default iOS not Bite. As soon as I uninstalled ISX Bite started working again on the lockscreen... and it is still working fine with LockInfo now installed. BiteSMS and Quick compose/reply is my main reason for jailbreaking. Thoughts?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
use Messages+ that is built into ISX. it is very streamline with ISX and the rest of the UI

QC, QR, banner dismiss & MMS work flawlessly. i WAS a big bite fan too but i like M+ better

at least give it a try. like bite you can set any gesture with M+ to use anywhere on the device

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
use Messages+ that is built into ISX. it is very streamline with ISX and the rest of the UI

QC, QR, banner dismiss & MMS work flawlessly. i WAS a big bite fan too but i like M+ better

at least give it a try. like bite you can set any gesture with M+ to use anywhere on the device

I tried M+ and there was something about it that I didn't like -- I can't remember because it was around 2am this morning and I was done (LOL), but I'm pretty picky about UI and functionality and Bite just works for me. Actually pretty happy (and use to) Lockinfo so I think I am good to go...

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the trial and I like this a lot, think I am gonna buy it. So I have read I may as well uninstall bitesms if I buy this because of the SMS app built in? Also do I need sbsettings since this app has toggling at the top? I have all 3 installed ATM and am iffy on which I should keep and which I should uninstall.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW