IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Spoke to soon......3x today, its just sitting there and I only have the ipod running on it then boom...respring. I've unloaded almost everything. Can a theme or lock slider cause issues? There both just simple and plain.

Bob

What else do you have installed from Cydia? (Including theme names etc.)
I'd consider installing Crash Reporter?when things like this happen it will give you a detailed history of the crash AND a list of apps that are likely responsible.

Last edited:

Jes7r

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
ISX is probably my most intensive JB app that's running 24/7. The other app that it may be would most likely be Springtomize 2. However, I only have Task Manager Editing Enabled. Any idea what 1.2.2 changed?

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
@Jes7r...same here.

I have the Black UPS theme installed with a skull slider installed.

I now have crash report installed and did read the last report that was available. I read the report and one thing that was mentioned was "powercenter". Its a tweek I had for the iOS5 pulldown window. I removed it, but somehow I doubt it was it. I am getting the same things as Jes7r also.

Bob

Jes7r

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I sent it in. Hopefully they fix it quickly. Wonder if it's the theme. I'm gonna try turning that off. If it works I'll post an update.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you noticed a pattern as to when it happens? For instance, I can reliably put my phone into Safe Mode due to a bug involving dismissing alarm popups?luckily it's easily avoidable?so you might be able to at least isolate the action that triggers it, even if the bug itself remains.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I can reliably put my phone into Safe Mode due to a bug involving dismissing alarm popups?luckily it's easily avoidable

just tried this myself and getting the same result. is Intelliborn aware of this?

great, i'll be obsessing about this now, but like you mentioned it IS avoidable

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
just tried this myself and getting the same result. is Intelliborn aware of this?

great, i'll be obsessing about this now, but like you mentioned it IS avoidable

Not sure but I think it might actually be a problem with Popup Blocker; all I need to do is try to use my Home button to dismiss the alarm popup and it crashes to Safe Mode. It happens whether or not I invoke ISX.

Jes7r

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Well I think I found the culprit. Still a little early but I believe it was Tiny Towers. Haven't had a respring since I uninstalled it. Usually I get at least one respring per 6 or so hours. It has been 12+ so far. Could have been because of the 24/7 notifications. If anything changes, I'll update.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Good luck and keep us updated. And by the way, there is still another update of ISX out right now. This one is a fix for the bug where your lockscreen would go dark immediately after you woke it from sleep.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, however, since updating I now have to click my sleep button twice for it to put my device to sleep, and I'm reading a lot of reports that auto-dim and auto-lock don't work. (Testing mine now.)

Update: my dim/lock features work fine; it's just the sleep button behavior that's effected for me.

Last edited:

Jes7r

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
It was definitely Tiny Towers. I haven't had a respring/crash since. Been nearly an entire day. Good thing I guess. I was investing too much time into that ridiculous game!

Also, the latest update isn't letting my phone go into sleep mode automatically. I also have to press the sleep button twice. An update will probably be released soon.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd assume so too. If you want to try something before then, go into Settings and change your Auto-Lock time. I usually have it at 5 minutes but when I read about this bug I went in and changed it to 1 minute just to test things out. It worked fine, but it made me think that maybe the setting had to be changed once after the update for it to take effect.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah, my phone is not going into auto sleep either and i have ScreenDimmer, so the bug is overriding that too

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen