IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I would love to see an ISX option to initiate a WiFi iTunes sync without having to be connected to power. Just sent them a request to add this!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Interesting. I have the most recent Cydia version of CallBar and have had no problems using it with ISX, regardless of when a call is received (ie; lockscreen, homescreen, within an application)...

i had issues when a call was received, intermittently. would not answer when i selected Answer

i believe in of the the recent ISX updates this was addressed. at least it was mentioned in their twitter after someone asked. so i'll give it a go again and see what happens

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
SpringClean with ISX

one of the things i like about SpringClean is that you can remove the battery image on the lockscreen while your device is charging.
this especially works great with IntelliScreenX as you can see below (the lightning bolt on the right side of my statusbar is the charging indicator)

(Before)

28rjwpv.jpg

(After)

11so8zc.jpg

Reactions: talkin73

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
After one of the recent updates to ISX, I'm not seeing the ISX screen on my LS unless I drag down from the top of the screen. Once I drag it down, it will show on LS anytime I press home button to turn on the screen UNTIL I get a notification. Once a single notification comes up, regardless of whether I just open the phone or slide to open the notification inside the app that sent it, ISX won't show on my LS until I drag it down again. This was NOT how it behaved initially upon installing but is currently how it is workign and I have not changed any settings. I sent an email to ISX support asking for feedback. Is this supposed to be happening or is there a setting that might have been changed or reset during an update?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there is a setting specifically for this. you may want to check it:

Settings > IntelliScreenX > Show on Startup > ON (i would respring too just to be safe)

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
there is a setting specifically for this. you may want to check it:

Settings > IntelliScreenX > Show on Startup > ON (i would respring too just to be safe)

I thought that setting was for when you reboot the phone and the Show on Lockscreen was for when you just turn on the lockscreen with a quick press of the Home or Power button? I have that setting already on (along with Show on Lockscreen) but decided to disable them, respring and then re-enable them. But, same issue persists.

So, everytime you press your home button to view the lockscreen, you always see ISX and you don't ever have to pull down from the status bar to view it?

Monish

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Need your Help to come out of Respring.

Holy respring issues! Thank god for safemode or I'd be in a continuous respring. Anyone else having issues with this update? I might be leaving it uninstalled till the next update. I did see the issue with bitesms causing problems, but i'm not even on that.

Bob

Hi Bob,
I am facing a problem same as yours.
When I tried to install IntelliscreenX on my iphone which already had BiteSMS, Android Lock XT, and a iphone Passcode Lock, it's just respring continuously for the past 4 hours.
Please suggest a way out of this..
Also please detail "How to enter Safe Mode?"

Thanks in Advance,
Monish ..:)

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey Blink

First off what an awesome app. The only thing that I would love to see added is for the ability that when I remote lock from "Find My iPhone" that the view from lock screen no longer works until the pass code is entered. I desperately want to use the lock screen feature but if I ever lose my phone I can have anyone being able to view my emails.

Any chance that would get implemented? Or is there already an option for this?

Thanks

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey Blink

First off what an awesome app. The only thing that I would love to see added is for the ability that when I remote lock from "Find My iPhone" that the view from lock screen no longer works until the pass code is entered. I desperately want to use the lock screen feature but if I ever lose my phone I can have anyone being able to view my emails.

Any chance that would get implemented? Or is there already an option for this?

Thanks

i do remember seeing someone requesting a security feature like you are describing on their twitter page. my suggestion, if you have a twitter account, is to suggest it as well. the ISX Devs are open for discussion which is great, if they think it's a possibility they will let you know. now might be a good time to start requesting new features since most bugs have been worked out

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi Bob,
I am facing a problem same as yours.
When I tried to install IntelliscreenX on my iphone which already had BiteSMS, Android Lock XT, and a iphone Passcode Lock, it's just respring continuously for the past 4 hours.
Please suggest a way out of this..
Also please detail "How to enter Safe Mode?"

Thanks in Advance,
Monish ..:)
@Monish: Make sure you have the correct biteSMS loaded. Then try unloaded tweaks. I had to drop callbar after some looking into and reading on here. when it resprings, it should put it into safemode. Hope this helps.

@Blink: How did you get ESPN on ISX? I have the notification on, but it never shows up.

Thanks
Bob

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
@Blink: How did you get ESPN on ISX? I have the notification on, but it never shows up.

Thanks
Bob

that's odd. here is how my settings are configured for ESPN Scorecenter in the NC:

Code:
[B]ScoreCenter[/B]

Notification Center > ON

Show > 5 Recent Items

Banners

Sounds > OFF

View in Lock Screen > ON

regarding this feature with ISX; not sure if it is an ISX issue, especially if you are receiving other notifications properly

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have a question for other ISX users about how you view calendars in ISX... my wife and I share calendars on mobileme. Her calendars can be seen by my Calendar app and vice-versa. I have Calendar app set in general to NOT display her calendars because I only view them when I need to schedule something with her. As a result, in my iPhone Apple Calendar app and my 3rd party app (Pocket Informant), only my personal calendar is set to be visible by default.

However, when I am viewing ISX, ALL my calendars (including my wife's) are shown (ie; all events) even though I have them set to not view in the Calendar app. I cannot find any setting in Notification Center or ISX that will allow me to hide my wife's calendar events without completely getting rid of ALL calendar events (ie; I can see all of them or Calendar has to be off completely). I seem to recall in IntelliScreen (which I also owned) that you could select calendars (perhaps that was mail accounts?) but can't find a way to do this with ISX... it's all or none.

I would generally anticipate that if a user doesn't want to see an entire calendar of events on their main Calendar application, they probably don't want to see it on their ISX screen. Am I missing something or a setting that should allow me to specify which calendars are shown on the ISX screen?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a question for other ISX users about how you view calendars in ISX... my wife and I share calendars on mobileme. Her calendars can be seen by my Calendar app and vice-versa. I have Calendar app set in general to NOT display her calendars because I only view them when I need to schedule something with her. As a result, in my iPhone Apple Calendar app and my 3rd party app (Pocket Informant), only my personal calendar is set to be visible by default.

However, when I am viewing ISX, ALL my calendars (including my wife's) are shown (ie; all events) even though I have them set to not view in the Calendar app. I cannot find any setting in Notification Center or ISX that will allow me to hide my wife's calendar events without completely getting rid of ALL calendar events (ie; I can see all of them or Calendar has to be off completely). I seem to recall in IntelliScreen (which I also owned) that you could select calendars (perhaps that was mail accounts?) but can't find a way to do this with ISX... it's all or none.

I would generally anticipate that if a user doesn't want to see an entire calendar of events on their main Calendar application, they probably don't want to see it on their ISX screen. Am I missing something or a setting that should allow me to specify which calendars are shown on the ISX screen?

i have seen others ask about Calendar specifics on their twitter. at the time Intelliborn was focusing on bugs but now they should be able to answer your question and maybe even consider implementing what you are needing

here is their support email:support@intelliborn.com

let us know how it goes since i am sure there are others wondering the same!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
V1.1.109

V1.1.109 is now available. not sure if it's only through the beta repo or not

not seeing a changelog yet but my first observation i can see that there is now a Clear Badges option in the settings

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
i have seen others ask about Calendar specifics on their twitter. at the time Intelliborn was focusing on bugs but now they should be able to answer your question and maybe even consider implementing what you are needing

here is their support email:support@intelliborn.com

let us know how it goes since i am sure there are others wondering the same!

Email sent. I'll post if they reply, which they generally do.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Would anyone else like the ability to change fonts and/or spacing of items like Calendar events? I like that ISX appears to just fit seemlessly with iOS5, but on the other hand I wish I could more fully configure certain aspects of the appearance (above and beyond just the order in which things appear).

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
V1.1.109 is now available. not sure if it's only through the beta repo or not

not seeing a changelog yet but my first observation i can see that there is now a Clear Badges option in the settings

"IntelliScreenX 1.1.109 is in the beta repo! Beta iPad support, QuickSettings support for SBSettings toggles, Spanish localization and more!"

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
something is not playing nice with ISX????

i'm jailbroken on an iphone 4 with tethered redsnow ios 5.0.1! For some strange reason my ISX has become extremely laggy! sometimes it even freezes up my phone for a few minutes! It just happened randomly, so i don't know if it's something that i have installed thats causing it to do this. If so, how can i troubleshoot it?