IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
You can also set ISX to use Bite if you'd prefer to have both but not M+

That was what didn't work for me -- it kept resetting to the iOS native, and a couple times it was even set for Bite but still used the native client. Maybe I was seeing things at 2am but it didn't seem to work for me -- for sure the Bite quick reply did not work on the lockscreen over ISX...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one gripe i have with ISX is the way it handles Reminder & Calendar alerts. and i'm not so sure it is completely on ISX's end. here's my dilemma; typically i collapse my Reminder and Calendar sections. once this is done you obviously do not see the bell to the left of the event when there is a alert. also, unfortunately since Apple decided we do not need repeat alerts if you happen to miss the audible alert you'd never know unless you constantly check your Reminder and Calendar sections within ISX

i set several reminders/events and have missed several because of this

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That was what didn't work for me -- it kept resetting to the iOS native, and a couple times it was even set for Bite but still used the native client. Maybe I was seeing things at 2am but it didn't seem to work for me -- for sure the Bite quick reply did not work on the lockscreen over ISX...

Just to be sure, you know that even with bite it can LOOK like the native app?but then when you "Slide to Reply" the quick reply box will pop up. If you do want it it's worth double checking your Bite settings. It does work; I used that setup for quite awhile before switching to M+.

Hope that helps!

enlightened

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How do you install a trial version of this? All I see is the purchase option but I'd really like to try this out for a day or so to make sure it fits my needs before spending $10 on this.

Thanks!

scionwest

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I have ISX installed and it works great. The only issue that I've run into is after uninstalling BiteSMS, my SMS messages no longer show up via dropdown notification. All I get is the titlebar exclamation icon and the sms in notification center. All of my other notifications have the standard iOS drop down notification that is displayed for 3 or so seconds, just not my SMS any longer.

Any one have this issue before?

scionwest

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Do you have it set to show Banners in the Settings>Notifications section?

Heh, i don't know how that got disabled. That fixed my issue, thanks man!

I've also noticed that any time I get a SMS, the SMS Tone is played twice. First time it plays half-way through, then stops and restarts the Tone again like two apps are trying to play it at the same time.

I only have ISX installed in regards to anything related to SMS or Notification Center, any one has this issue too?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Heh, i don't know how that got disabled. That fixed my issue, thanks man!

I've also noticed that any time I get a SMS, the SMS Tone is played twice. First time it plays half-way through, then stops and restarts the Tone again like two apps are trying to play it at the same time.

I only have ISX installed in regards to anything related to SMS or Notification Center, any one has this issue too?

Do you have your ringer set to vibrate AND sound? When set to do both the SMS tone sometimes kind of stutters and rings twice. Try turning off the vibration.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2