Thinking of jail breaking...

juelz203

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to know what are the advantages of jailbreaking a 4S? I was gonna update because my battery is trash. But since it doesnt seem to be fixing the problem to the masses I figure on having a little fun! Pros? Cons?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well your fun is going to have to wait. currently, there is NO jailbreak for the 4S. and there is no indication when one is available it will require iOS 5.0 or not, so your guess is just as good as anyone else

if you really are curious about it i would suggest going down to the jailbreak section of this forum and seeing for yourself. not sure why people think that this is the only place to go for questions and answers

Manzanas

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
So......nobody actually responded to the OP's question. Sorry OP I've never jailbreaked so I can't help ya. I heard of getting access to great apps that customize your phone and letting it do things that a stock iphone can't do is a big reason. Hopefully other people chime in.

Andre

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey just wondering if you have Ios 5 and an Iphone 4 like me if you used a redsnow beta to unlock and JB your phone?

I havent been having any success.

Thanks,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal