should i try to jailbreak again?

thisoneisa

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
finally decided to jailbreak my iphone. it was successful and i was all set to download DreamBoard. i got that installed and went to reboot the phone but it got stuck on the apple logo.
found help how to fix it thru this forum and i am currently restoring my phone thru itunes.

question is... should i try it again? is this going to happen again? i really don't want to have to restore my phone again.

has anyone had success the second time around?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
what phone? what tool did you use to JB? and do you have the problem after installing Dreamboard? then just don't install it use Winterboard.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
did it again and got the same result. what a bummer.

You understand the idea of a tethered jailbreak, right? That you need to be hooked to a computer to reboot? If that's the only issue I'd definitely try again but first read up on how to do a tethered boot.

thisoneisa

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
You understand the idea of a tethered jailbreak, right? That you need to be hooked to a computer to reboot? If that's the only issue I'd definitely try again but first read up on how to do a tethered boot.

that's exactly what it was! i didn't realize i needed to use RS to just boot. thanks ;)

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
^^^ LOL On a tethered JB you have to boot using RedSnow everytime or you'll get stuck like that everytime. So don't let your phone batterie die or install packages from Cydia that require a reboot when you're not near your computer. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR