IntelliScreenX (beta) is out! get it kids!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Bad news guys

Bad News. it looks like all support has stopped. their last tweet was around 5pm last Friday after a fast paced week of updates and bug fixing. there are still bugs here and there that still need to be addressed before it can legitimately be released as a final product. also i have been reading reports of intelliborn doing this very same thing with their other products

my suggestion for anyone considering buying this, wait.. kind of disappointing, really

this was the only reason i continued with the tethered jailbreak and until they get back going i'll remain stock. i'll keep this thread up to date

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
some early morning tweets...

@intellibornco: IntelliScreenX Update: We have a private beta out for SMS QuickReply/Compose integration. Should be a review tomorrow!

@intellibornco: And no - we didn't disappear :) 1) It was the weekend 2) We worked it anyways 3) We are/were working hard!! :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Messages+ QR & QC preview

[Source - iDB]

not really liking the look of this. maybe i am just too much of a biteSMS fan

....thoughts?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

[Source - iDB]

not really liking the look of this. maybe i am just too much of a biteSMS fan

....thoughts?

Agreed, there's are a lot of little things that I don't care for:

-Messages is misspelled on the icon.
-The Quick Compose icons are squeezed into the area around the Unlock slider; looks fugly
-Overall would prefer a smaller interface instead of a full screen Quick Reply

But then, I'm a nitpicker. I guess for me SMS is an area where Bite does so much so well--and already offers a wealth of options to let users personalize their experience--that I find other apps are hard pressed to do anything new that really wows me. (However, I still say Bite needs to implement MMS via Quick Compose.)

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Looks promising, i shall probably JB again when this is released to the masses..

Being in the UK i look forward to waking up to some good news lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
oh i'll definitely give Messages+ (aka Tlert) a try and see what is all about. of course i'll be comparing every little thing to bite

lol, Massie, nice find on the spelling! and i'm with you

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i never had any issues with battery consumption so now i wonder if mine will be even better?

Messages+ could possibly be out today..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Messages+ Update

looks like it gonna be a little while longer..

@intellibornco: IntelliScreenX & Messages+ Update: We had to redo our approach due to some unresolvable bugs. While we're mostly there - will be a few days

@intellibornco: (We will release a Messages+ beta as soon as we can't find any major bugs - we have some UI pieces we're cleaning up with the new approach)

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Better to have it correct then have issues and have to pull it. At least there making changes and letting us know.

twistedboycey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Calendar defaults

Really like this app and is the first JB app I've ever paid for. It was one of the reasons I updated and JB'd my iPhone. The main reason I bought it was for the calendar notifications. The problem is that I can't get past the default 10 entries. I've looked it the settings for Intelliscreen and in the notifications settings too but the maximum is 10 events. I've set the look ahead to 2 months in ISX settings too but nothing changes. Any ideas???

I'm on iOS 5.0 on an iPhone 4 which was JB'd with the latest Redsnow.

Cheers guys

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have never really looked into how many entries exactly are available. if you have a twitter account you can tweet them anything right now to help with the beta process [@intellibornco]

probably my only gripe with ISX is the calendar notifications. i feel like there should be a statusbar notification because if you have your calendar section collapsed, and miss the tone/alert you would never know it. i am hoping for some future integration with RemindMeLater but this still is not iOS 5 ready

massaquah

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
ISX keeps disappearing

Since the last update (or the one before that) my ISX often disappears right after I wake the iphone from standby, so I often have to swipe down to reactivate it.

"Show on Lock Screen" and "Show on Startup" are activated, "Show banners" and "Hide ISX for alerts" are turned off.

Does anyone else experience this odd behaviour?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Since the last update (or the one before that) my ISX often disappears right after I wake the iphone from standby, so I often have to swipe down to reactivate it.

"Show on Lock Screen" and "Show on Startup" are activated, "Show banners" and "Hide ISX for alerts" are turned off.

Does anyone else experience this odd behaviour?

very odd indeed. as you know ISX is still in the beta process and i would suggest maybe sending them a tweet regarding this issue. or you can maybe try troubleshooting yourself. remove/reinstall, respring, reboot

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Messages+ (free), iRealSMS, & BiteSMS support Coming!

a killer update is coming..

@intellibornco
Yes - Messages+ (free), iRealSMS, & BiteSMS support is included in this upcoming 1.1 IntelliScreenX!
9 hours ago via web

@intellibornco
Ok - got 5 (that was quick :) .. Thanks all! We are hoping for a ISX + Messages+ release in the next 48 hours.
9 hours ago via web

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
a killer update is coming..

I actually just bought ISX today because of the tweet about BiteSMS. One question: is there a way to keep ISX hidden on the lockscreen but available as a pull-down panel? (Like InfoShade in Lockinfo, or how ISX behaves when the phone is unlocked.) I want to use it at the lockscreen without unlocking my phone, but don't want it covering my wallpaper all the time.

Thanks--so far this looks like an amazing app.

(EDIT: Forget it, I just had to free up my status bar setting in Activator. I do have a different question: no matter how I set the opacity in the Settings panel, the backgrounds for my SBSettings toggles and the weather widget are still very clear. Is there a way to make those opaque?)

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thought you all might like some sneak peeks at the upcoming Messages+ integration (and a RT button for Twitter) that have come out on Twitter from https://twitter.com/#!/Tinasintunes

447686469.jpg

447686463.jpg

447687249.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the opacity feature has been talked about on twitter from others and i think they will be addressing it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73