Please help me with iPhone Jailbreak!

dragonage212

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Okay I have an iphone 4 ios 5. They recently released redsn0w for this jailbreak. After doing the JB which worked properly my phone had to reset for an app. Then I read you have to click Just Boot when this occurs so I did and it worked. Now I installed another app and rebooted my iphone. Now it just wont work. While clicking Just Boot, I go through all the steps and DFU mode is a success. Then it gets stuck on the pineapple screen and about 4 minutes later it goes to this spinning circle loading sign and freezes. This phone is my life! Please help me. I am using
ISPW: iPhone3, 1_5.0_9A334_Restore. If this is wrong please let me know, and I am using Redsnow: 0.9.9b6 HELP ME!

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
This phone is my life! Please help me.

First since this phone "is [your] life" I would probably stay away from jailbreaking... and certainly a tethered jailbreak. That being said you are stuck in a reboot loop and are going to have to restore. Which is another lessened learned -- you should backup your iPhone in iTunes (or iCloud now) fairly often. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox