iPod Touch 3G Jailbreak Problems

SubSonic912

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am new here!

I recently updated my iPod Touch 3G to iOS5 and I have jailbroken it successfully. Unfortunately, when I download themes in Cydia, open Winterboard and select then re-spring them, the device re-springs but there have been no changes to the theme.

I have made sure that the themes are compatible with iOS5, but still nothing changes. Can anyone help e with this? :)

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am new here!

I recently updated my iPod Touch 3G to iOS5 and I have jailbroken it successfully. Unfortunately, when I download themes in Cydia, open Winterboard and select then re-spring them, the device re-springs but there have been no changes to the theme.

I have made sure that the themes are compatible with iOS5, but still nothing changes. Can anyone help e with this? :)

I think a re-spring is like a reboot. Try booting tethered on Redsn0w and see if the theme shows up there.

SubSonic912

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have tried many themes, making sure they are iOS5 compatible. The one I am trying at the moment is called Matte Nano.

The only thing it does, is makes the icon apps smaller?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
lemme check on that theme again

UPDATE: There was 2 themes found with that name. Try installing both and see which works.

Last edited: