1.59 baseband iphone4 4.3.3 stuck in DFU mode after restore. Please help!!
Hi my iPhone4 had baseband 1.59 and 4.3.1, and i needed to remove personal data but keep the baseband, so i did the following:
- made a custom 4.3.3 ipsw with pwnagetool and put the phone in DFU mode with pwnagetool
- loaded up tinyumbrella and started the TSS server (in the log, it showed DFU device connected) and had the shsh point to cydia (bc although tiny umbrella only has 4.1 as the newest shsh saved, I'm almost positive cydia had 4.3.3 saved)
- restored with the custom ipsw. there were no errors, but at the end of the process iTunes said it was restored and would reboot, but i just got a black screen and iTunes pops up the detected phone in recovery mode message.
none of the following work:
- holding home and power to reboot the device
- "fix recovery" in tiny umbrella (when i do this, the screen goes white and then i get text with a green poison header and unable to find fs_mount, and a few other files and then green poison initialized and then nothing happens)
- fixrecovery43 (receive a number of errors)
Thanks for any help!