whats the status of Untethered ?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i believe Apple has stepped up the Cat & Mouse games with the Delta Updates. i'm going to assume that just like during the iOS 5 beta process they will be unavailable to anyone with a jailbroken device. which in turn will leave a lot of people behind in the update scene unless there is continuos exploit

just my guess anyways

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Its going to be my first time to jail break mine so i think i'm going to wait for the unteathered version... any site u guys recommend were i can stay on thats legit with the Jail Break downloads and info

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
stick with the official dev team blog. anything else could be a con.. if they ask for money or ur credit card.. its a fraud. jailbreaking is free .. info u wil find plenty of how to guides online..

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
stick with the official dev team blog. anything else could be a con.. if they ask for money or ur credit card.. its a fraud. jailbreaking is free .. info u wil find plenty of how to guides online..

Whats there direct link so i can book mark them

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on a iOS 5 vzw untethered JB as well. Hope one is on its way. Sitting with stock iOS 5

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
couldnt wait..

couldnt wait any longer.. hehe

using ios 5.0 stock

will miss my jailbreak.. hope the devteam releases it soon!!

i have my SHSH for 4.3.3 so guess i will downgrade unless they put out an untethered soon..

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
cant use a tethered .. maybe for an ipad its fine. iphone no.. will have to carry my macbook with me also..just incase i need to reboot and tether again! not very practical.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
What is wrong with the tethered jailbreak it works great for me.

yep, i agree. there is a lot of misconception around the tethered jailbreak. typically the same people who are worried about it should not be attempting in the first place