iOS 5 Jailbreak Updates

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
meh don't really care I'm sitting pretty on 4.3.5 and will wait til iOS 5 is out and JBen with no complaints before upgrading.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
meh don't really care I'm sitting pretty on 4.3.5 and will wait til iOS 5 is out and JBen with no complaints before upgrading.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not updating yet either...but it's nice to know things will be ready to go when I want to make the jump!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
maybe I'm just naive but having been JBen for so long I guess I just have trust in the JB devs. Each iOS upgrade I know they will have things ready. In the least atleast the things I need to use. I'm not a heavy user of tweak apps so usually my select few apps are staples of the JB nation. I didn't mean to rain on your parade at all I thought it was awesome when I saw that SBSettings are in the beta stage. I was more saying that I had confidence that I would be able to move to iOS 5 :D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have a lot of $ invested in jailbreak apps & tweaks that i will be looking forward to using again. not interested in themes, changing icons etc.. anymore

i wouldn't have had a problem running a tethered JB on the iOS 5 (betas) but most were not up to par

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro